Hi. I do Drugs.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DanielBrandon, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Thanks man ..

anndd im out of my current haze :(

2. that sucks man. `why dont ya go pick up some more.

Anyway, thats some expensive shit for shwag man, 10 a g for schwag seems excessive, but then again i live in Vancouver BC

Enjoy your pills bro, im kind of a closet fan of oxy`s too:eek: ever since i got them as a prescription after surgery.

MJ`s the only girl for me on a regular basis tho. I`ll pop a few pills at a party if there around, but i probably dont use them as often as you do.

And for the record, Marijuana is a drug, but whateva, no point argueing about that in this thread.

3. yes, marijuana is "considered" a drug, but imo its just an herb. drug or not, we're gonna keep tokin, so who cares? :smoking:

4. Fuck oxys man. I just finished a six month long ridiculous addiction to that shit and I'm still withdrawing even though my last dose was over two weeks ago. I had to pass a drug test for court so I couldn't even take suboxone or subutex or any of that shit. I basically had to go cold turkey and even without weed. You've probably been through something similar and if not quitting straight up I'm sure you've at least withdrawn for a bit. The high is amazing and so is the whole experience of crushing the pill under the bill and railing that shit straight to your brain then melting for a few hours, but its absolutely not worth the fucked up shit it makes you do to people and the person you become because of the drug. I fucked around with speed for a good long while too without any break for 3 months and that withdrawal wasn't even a third as bad as the opiates. I hate preaching to people but this is the only subject I'm this passionate about so fuck it. Just WATCH THE FUCK OUT man. That shit can and will steal your soul just like its done to thousands of others.

5. It did steal mine. At the age of 15 I was addicted. I did lines in-between classes. I eased my self off of oxy through methadone , amazingly my addiction to methadone is very weak. I go through withdrawal periods and they suck but whatevs. And I appreciate your concerns man. It takes a certain kind of person to do the right thing.

After that court shit, fly down to Nj and lets toke up . JaunRing your invited too.

6. All natural, this is controversial. You cannot prove what is the definition of a 'drug' by the dictionary. I believe any chemical synethized by man is a drug, anything that was put here by god is different. Now that is my opinion, and regardless of what anyone says I won't change my opinion. I ain't going to apoligize or feel guilt if I get caught growing. I don't think shrooms is a drug either, I consider LSD a drug though.

7. ^ You thinking marijuana and shrooms aren't drugs isn't your opinion. It is a FACT that they are both drugs... not everything Katt Williams says is true, folks.

8. Good man I'm glad you have your shit together. Most people who get into that shit still don't know how ridiculous it is even after they get out of it all.

As for the NJ thing, I'm already in NJ and I fucking hate it. I live in Sussex county with a bunch of goddamn hicks and rich ass white people. I'm actually getting a tattoo in a few weeks thats going to say "FUCK NEW JERSEY" in letters made out of acid tabs on my right ankle. I was a very happy kid until I moved here and then everything just went straight to hell for some reason. My family blew up and it fucked with my head enough to halt all my friendships and basically my concern for my own life. I know its irrational to blame a location for various traumas but I feel like if we had moved anywhere else it wouldn't have gone down like that and I'd be a very different, happier person today. In 6 months I'm booking it to Cali though and going to Humboldt State which will be fucking awesome and hopefully will lead me somewhere other than the business class, tie-laden, steam-pressed life I've seen so many people fall into.

9. Bro thats fucking awsome. I would't recommend that tattoo though :/ . How are you gunna explain that to your kids , you know? Any way sussex is gay, come to hunterdon. Everyone just merges together its awesome. FUCK I JUST BROKE MY VAPORIZER LIGHT BULB FUCK!
    :(

10. i dont do any drugs

i just smoke weed

11. #31 agent_00_trees, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009

I could care less what the government or the snobby rich kids at stanford labeled them.
    It's a controversial term, not like if the Earth is round or not.

12. 10$ a gram? Anyways, Hi Daniel. And dude, weeds a drug.

13. #33 agent_00_trees, Feb 9, 2009

Why are you trying to start an arguement out of something so stupid? We all love the herb, give it a rest.

14. I'm not trying to start a fight, I left the window open then submitted my post a day later or so.

15. #35 agent_00_trees, Feb 9, 2009
    Be respectful? I have been nothing but respectful, my original post I even said it was my opinion, not a fact.
    If you call me backing up my opinion disrespectful, you are quite ignorant.
    You are also quite ignorant for labeling a plant a drug just because it CONTAINS a chemical. Marijuana is a plant, THC and CBD are chemicals, just as a correction. (All natural) of course considering there are THC and CBD receptors in the human brain.

16. This thread was meant to be for welcoming a new Grasscity member not expressing your opinions on a different subject, ive already apoligzed for starting this controversy on his own thread so i made my own all about this very subject so please STOP posting your opinions on marijuana and if its a drug or not and redirect them there here: http://forum.grasscity.com/general/334800-do-you-consider-marijuana-drug.html
    I look forward to hearing your opinions, And once again danielbrandon im sorry.

17. listen to this faggot. since you love doing team kills all day on COD4, you are going to love all the pizza and hookers delivery soon.

now that i found you... our mission will start soon.

we're going to find you faggot.

http://www.kenny-glenn.net/