hi i am new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by StormKelley, Mar 5, 2010.

1. hope i am doing this right i have never been on this type of sight before also sorry about my spelling...well as you can see my name is strom kelley, i am a VERY strigh forward person who dose not like b.s. or people that lie ect.... i am up her helping my mother also helping my self get away to clear my head. i dont work becase i had a wonderful man in 99 who my family thought would help change me around cause he was a bible lover "no offence" in short it took the F.B.i. and US Marshals to get me back home (end of 2001) and i was just in V.A., so now i have alot of fake bones and screws in my body and a 9mm bullet in the lower back of my head that they can not remove, now i have sezers? cant spell it sorry, that was the other thing i had to learn to walk, talk everthing all over again and am now almost def in my left ear and going more every day...he was (is) a child HURTER sorry there are some words i dont like to use, and he missed his last appomint to check in with his parole officer and sexoffender. so they called me to let me know...the 1st time he got out of prison he came for me at my parents old house. so i am here. i do have my E.M.T. lic, and my costomagley? lic, and a k-9 traning lic from the police dep. but i am back in school va on line to get my high school deplomia. am working on getting my undertackers lic... ummm i am a tom boy grew up in a junkyard my dad owned have a wonderful akc german rott named Mukkwa that means little bear he just turne 2 he weighs 174 will not be full grown till age 3 he is my whole world...i have 2 tats and one that needs fished, have body percing(S) i am just me, if i feel like going to the store with my pjs on and slippers i do i dont care what others think of me?
    there are only a few things i care about
    1.) you never HURT animals or childreen ... both could get a spanken on the butt, i mean sexual or abuse
    2.) you never HURT the old, even if there not your parents there somesones and well your going to get old one day..
    3.) sexualy messing with the dead, animals, childreen, older people, taking it, i dont care if a female or male says NO in the Middle it still means no
    be sides that live and let live just rember what you do to others will come back to you X3
    so always treat others with respect, if things go on try to walk a way, if you cant Always come out on top...
    o i am 50%white(mother) & 50% nativeamerican (daddy) my daddy is now dead he passed in 05 if you cant tell was a daddys girl i am now just learning how to get along with my mother how i just started calling mom..
    fyi i am clean since i was 17 but that dont mean any thing i still grow dont know if i will be he long enuff to...so please dont Ever think i will look down on you unless you are letting your childreen suffer so you can get a fix, sorry thats anoher thing i cant stand for 1/2 sister is was like that with the crack... well if you want toknow any more about me and can stand my spelling ask.. i am very open minded but i do have my way of looking at somethings like my little list above...also i go by the name Jay.
    XOXO
    spread the love

2. Do you even smoke weed?