1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Ho Everybody

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, May 16, 2004.

1. Just here to poke my head in and say hello to everyone. I really hope this post falls on familiar eyes but this place gets so many members and so many people leave so I dunno.

And Switchey's news is.... I had a car crash. Totally my own fault because I was driving like a prick at the time. Took a corner too fast, hit some gravel, skidded across the road back turned around 180 degrees before hitting a wooden fence (apparently very lucky I didn't get skewered by said fence). The car flew into mid air (I think it must have been at least a metre or two) and rolled about ten to fifteen metres. I got away with a fat lip! LUCKY BASTARD I AM!

I will never drive like that again. But shit yeah everything else is going well- currently revising (ok seeing as you lot are mostly yanks I'm studying) my ass off but it is paying off so far.

Anyways gotta go- stay safe everyone.

2. lol, good to see you're okay switch, sounds like you were pulling off some crazy dukes of hazzard kind of stuff

Keep your eye out for sherrifs

3. its good to hear no one was hurt switch!

4. Hi Ho, Switchy Boy! I'm very happy that you're a lucky bastard so I'm not going to yell at you for driving like a prick. You being alive and well is all that matters. Thanks for popping in and saying hi. You've been missed. :)

I'm glad things are going well and that you are still studying hard. You're such a smart one with that brain of yours. Let me know about the other situation that we discuss from time to time. ;) I must know details.

I hope you're happy, Switch!!! :D Miss ya and love ya!

5. wow when i saw it was posted by 'Switch' i was like.. damn.. havn't seen that guy around in awhile. glad you didn't forget about us. stop by and say HIgh again sometime soon! glad you're alive.

6. Maybe you should ride a horse instead, the wrecks are not usually as severe!!

Just kidding, saw a post from ya, and just had to reply!!

7. hey switch! nice to see you popped in! good thing your alrighty! glad to see you and that you'r doin well in school. take care;)

8. lol,very funny cowboy :D.

Glad to hear all is well Switch [​IMG]

9. :wave: Hi Switch!

LOL, does sound like some Bo and Luke Duke driving. Well, except for the crash part. :D Glad to hear you're ok.

:wave: Hi to you as well Cowboy!

Grasscity Deals Near You