Hi - healing breast cancer in Denver with CBDa, THCa, CBD & THC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dpdenver, Aug 20, 2019.

1. My wife was diagnosed with Stage 4 Breast Cancer triple negative that has metastasized to her bones - I am her caregiver - and I am in charge of getting her medicine - which is THC, THCa, CBD and CBDa - about 30mg each (120mg total) daily. I am in the learning stage of getting the proper dosage and about this whole healing plant . She is not an inhaler - so it will be through tinctures, oils, and raw plant for juicing. I am taking in as much info as I can and finding the best ways to supply her with what she needs - in the proper dosage. We have a medical license. I am particularly looking for Denver area caregivers who can grow her fresh plants for juicing, and trying to find out to get her THCA and CBDa dosage right. Any help/ suggested contact etc. would be appreciated.

2. #2 jmick, Aug 20, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Check out @Storm Crow ...she has a huge amount of info on cannabis treatments...

I'm having problems with the link...just go to the medicinal threads and you will find her...good luck.

3. THC and massive amounts of it. The rest of the cannabinoids may help in a minor way but we saw the fastest most dramatic improvements with THC in high doses.

Edibles are the most cost effective and longest lasting effects per dose and that was the route all our patients chose as the re-dosing every 45 minutes with tinctures become to much of a chore and all preferred the all day stone of the single morning edible oil capsule.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

The basic recipe is.
    Decarb first 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered.

5 grams Kief, Hash, Concentrates, or Powdered buds
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin.
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done..

Fills about 30 (0) sized capsules.

For new users I make up single drop capsules and they take an additional capsule after a 2 hour wait to see what the first drop did.

[​IMG]

Even 1 drop may be to much at first and thinning may be needed. My own wife is a very low dose user and 1 drop of this is to much.

In overall effectiveness this and RSO seemed to be equally effective as fighting cancers. Both shrunk tumors and gave good pain relief as well.

I make Kief based oil for my own medical use and gifted former coworkers of my wife's with both Hash and RSO versions as they got old and suffered from various ailments including Cancers.

Unfortunately they don't seek my help until the medical industry sends them home to die (we've done all we can for you) speech. Make your peace you have 30 days to live stuff.

So far we kept 4 people alive and in a fair degree of health far past their expiration date for 2 years on two and 3 on the other and the 4th is still alive @ 3 years plus.

The ones that follow my direction and get past the very heavy stone that the start is all did the best.. My brother in law couldn't get past the stone feelings and wouldn't take enough and we lost him early on.

BNW

4. I'm sorry for your news. Sounds like you are learning mighty fast. I'm sorry, I'm at the other end of the state but I wanted to pass on this interview in hopes that you might gain some valuable information as to how she treated herself.

Triple negative breast cancer survivor Leslie Garcia tells her story of using cannabis oil to clear her cancer and several other health issues after learning about cannabis through our podcast.
    Episode 225: Breast Cancer And Other Health Issues Resolved With Cannabis Oil — Cannabis Health Radio

Another thing. I'm not sure if you are on facebook but Denver has a NormL Chapter and I would bet some of those folks can point you in the right direction. Denver NORML
    If you do not have facebook, try this. Colorado NORML