Hi Guys Need Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yateswba, May 26, 2014.

1. Hi guys do you any of you know of small growing plants that aren't autos but will grow to the Same size?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Hemp Hugger, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    You can try the strain called short rider stays very small so you can plant more of them to make up for the smaller harvest.

when your this hated, its hard to be loved.......

3. All of the ones I could find are auto flowering, do you know? I need the smallest non-auto flowering plant I can get

4. Get an indica or a hybrid, train it down, fim it, put it into flower at 30 days with lights that are as close as possible( cfls work great at this) and you should have a tiny little plant that yields nicely. Also use the search function to search micro growing. There's a good one that's called are you the master of the micro or something like that that's got real good techniques for maintaining a small garden

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1304375-Headstash-Seed-Co.-Lychee-Kush-And-Skunk-Haze-Grow

5. This is an indica that has been topped and lsted it is has been in flower since 4/26 I was having ph problems until two days ago but this is a photo plant so you can trainbit small and still get a great harvest

Attached Files:

6. Thanks guys found what I was looking for

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401138061.234384.jpg

This is how much space I have to work with do you think it's big enough?

8. For one plant yes ...