Hi guys. Is it nute burn ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Flexus13, Jan 24, 2021.

1. What it looks like ?

Attached Files:

2. feed them more flowering nutes i would up it 150 to 200 ppms looks like it could be nitrogen deficiency which is common during flowering however it also looks like phosphorus, manganese, potassium, magnesium deficiencies some or all its hard to tell not knowing more grow info and from the one pic given. i would suggest thats not nute burn if it is youre using some messed up nutes. how pale your leaves are suggest deficiencies. if its just happening around the bud sites i would think the bud sites are just pulling nutrients from the closest leaves which would cause me to up nutrients as well, as your early or mid flower

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Yeah the burnt tips are a tell tale sign of nute burn, nothing too serious. Looks more like a lock out issue. It's struggling for food, if you've been generous with nutes already, I'd look elsewhere to solve your problems. What is your PH. Like GroBuddy said, few deficiencies hitting at once.

4. so explain how you can give too much nutes to cause nute burn but not enough causing a deficiency? lol as burned tips are a tale tale sign of nute burn its followed with burned edges that can expand along the entirety of the leaf not the blotches and light color shown. lock out has a claw effect on the leaf tips which isnt present. nute burn isnt the only reason for dying tips

5. What looks like a deficiency can easily be a lockout. The nutrients don't just need to be there, the plant needs to be able to uptake them. Marijuana is a heavy feeder, but with any sort of reasonable levels of nutrients, there is no reason to run into crazy deficiencies, unless there is a lockout, pests, bugs, or other factors, maybe climate? Enough nutes to burn a plant, is also enough to shock it.

6. from your other posts is why i spoke because your advise is dumpster juice you think you know what youre talking about and you do as youve read alot i can tell but your experience lacks and that speaks volume and it shows dont believe everything you read as that will not compare to experience

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I appreciate the kind words. I'm sure they'll help this sick plant

• Like Like x 1
  8. just as much as your bad advise

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. What the fuck is going on here
    First thanks for your responses.
    I feed them like 25ml of A&B . 10ml calmag. 20 canazym. 10 pk ( 5 days giving pk now ) all in 15 litres water . Going in. Ph 5.9-6.2 . Ppm: 900-1000. Run off ph 6.9

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Coming out real high, and a lot of ppm, but nothing insane. What grow light and how far away is the top canopy? Are the nutrients pre-mixed and left to sit, or are you mixing for every watering?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Are you in soil or coco? If coco I'd look at bringing the PH down quite a bit. If soil, I'm at a loss.

12. flower can be anywhere from 750-950ppms first part of flower and 1,000-1,600 ppms second part of flower safely some plants can absorb more some less ive found this is a good medium. I'm not aware of A&B nutrients take a pic of the ingredients and % of them you can stop cal/mag if youre past week 3 or so the final stretch. as the plant has stopped growing and is focusing on producing buds the cal/mag isnt needed

• Like Like x 1
  13. you know what im not going to read their bs send me a message if they kill your plant good luck

14. #14 GroBuddy, Jan 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    • Soil A NPK Formula: 2.3-0-2.3
    • Soil B NPK Formula: 1-1.1-3.6
    that 0 and 1 could be your issue not all organic nutes are ideal for cannabis, you can look into meals ( bone meal, blood meal, ect ) or switch flowering nutrients you may could veg with those fox farms veg nutes are 6-4-4 and flower 2-8-4.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Though GrowBuddy appears to always provide sound advice ( I say appears because one can always find evidence that what he suggests is appropriate for the symptoms though there are often several approaches that can be taken) , he is quite pompous and expects no one to suggest an alternative approach to his

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. And this burn appears only on top coalas around the top buds. Lower leaves are ok. If it helps

17. refer to the first comment i posted about it only being the top around bud sites