Hi GrassCity People!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by l James l, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Im from "Up North" and iv smoked for about 6 years heavily but now i only vaporize .2 a day with the help of the Arizer Extreme Q(Hands down best table vape out there)

Iv been skateboarding for 12 years and i love the Hideaway and 3rd Lair in Minneapolis!

I also smoked cigarettes for about 6 years and recently quit cold turkey about 3 months ago now!

Check out the vaporizer learning experience thread, I thought it was amazing and fit with the way i thought about vaporizing too, it actually got me to join this community :)

Anyone with any questions regarding anything hit me up because i believe i can help.

i also quit drinking even tho i know im going to miss it but im starting to make healthier decisions for myself so it must be done.

I currently own a 23in Worked perc, 19in Zong With Blackleaf Inline, 18in inline Black Leaf "Nautilus", Mini Zong, Mini Rasta bong" Diffused Bubbler, 5 chambered bubbler i call the "PentaBub" and an Arizer Extreme Q which is the only thing i use now. oh and 4 bowls n a chillum, a sexy ass chillum haha.

You guys will see posts of all kind from me and i hope you enjoy everything i have to share!

Thank You for your time.

2. Welcome to the city James

one question; You dont happen to be a freak, do you?

3. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No

4. Phew, we had a freak named James around here awhile ago.. didnt go so well

5. Haha

Well ill give a better name to all the James out there then.