Hi from Youngstown

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ypsi, May 13, 2010.

1. Am a Michigan native but now in the "butt-guy" state (as my kids call it). Haven't smoked in about 20 years and miss it and looking to very occasionally do it again sometimes. Not easy when you're old enough to be everyone's mom and you drive a minivan. :rolleyes:

2. whats up from Youngstown!!

3. nice to see another blade in NE ohio theres lots of us!! my dank herb comes from the youngstown area, good luck.

4. ya thats where im stayin lookin for some legit connects

5. 330! And I'll smoke you up any time you want OP, I don't care if you drive a van, I feel ya, you're tryin to get high! :)

6. well lets all meet up and burn! :hello:

7. Welcome to the City.

I used to work in youngstown (big steal mill, V & M Star), I kind of miss it.

8. I'm in the same boat, same city. How do we go about making connections?

9. Hey everyone... fellow youngstownian here = ) What's goin on!?

10. There's something happening around here. Suddenly many of my friends in the 50 to even early 70 age range are thinking about trying weed again after decades of not. It's hard (impossible) to make connections unless you ask your own grandchildren -- can't go there.

11. I looked on the WeBeHigh website which gives tips on where to buy if you travel. It said you could make a connection at Mill Creek Park on the Flats or the Bear Den. Anyone have feedback on that idea?