Hi from sunheiney Florida!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TNerb, May 9, 2011.

1. :wave: Wazz upp muah peeps?! You's guys can call me tnerb!

Ummm, i'll start by saying I've read these forums for absolute months now and just decided to join in the discussions now, afterall, I'm always here.

A little about myself... I smoke about an eighth a week, work about 55+ hours a week between my full-time (office manager) and part-time job (shitty ass cashier for supermarket), spend most my free time high down at the beach, no (exclusive) lady friend at the moment, I like long walks on the beach (while I'm high), I have a cat.

Okay, ummm, HELLLOOO :hello:

2. Sup bruh! Welcome to the fam! I just came to Kissimmee Fl to visit my wife,son,and inlaws. I am moving here for sure in 2 to 3 months to go to school.Have a great time.This is a cool place to let go and feel secure about being a stoner.:smoke: Keep it 100

3. what I'm in miami to

4. F it! We need to meet up for a sesh LoL. Bowls are in need of being roasted and joints rolled!:p

5. I'm not gonna lie... you should get out of Florida as soon as possible. Florida have some of the strictest drug laws in the United States and cops are out to get you. Trust me, just find the nearest door... and keep running.