HI from Michigan !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Spartan420, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Hi Everyone!

This is the first marijuana forum ive joined since overgrow.com went down (still sad about that). I was a longtime member on that site. Now that i have my medical marijuana license here in michigan, ive started my first legal grow! yay! :hello: Anyways, thought id say a quick hello. take care, be safe!

2. Welcome to the city! If I may be so rude, may I ask what your ailments are that qualified you for the card. I am debating about applying for some majoy chronic pain I have from a car accident.

3. what part of MI are you from, I live in SW MI

4. Hey. Good to hear people have already started in the great mitten :) i was also interested in doing this for my aunt. how did you go about the process to attain your license?

5. real simple to get your license. i have chronic pain due to arthritis and my doctor agreed marijuana would be beneficial for me. he filled out a form, i filled out a form. i sent them into the state with the application fee of $100 and got approved 2 days later :)

6. VERY NICE! My doctor is kind of a douche... i doubt ill ask him just because im 19 and im pretty sure hed just think im another stoner kid :rolleyes:

but in all honesty i have back pain as well. he gave me some BS motrin and said do some stretches... not helping.