Hi From MD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by asianpsuation, May 1, 2009.

1. Whatsup GC :wave:, just decided to register seeing as how everyone here seems to love the Green as much as i do . Right now im goin to college In Connecticut, but I live in Maryland. Anyways, just thought id drop in, now im off to smoke a few bowls :smoking:.

2. Hi what part of Maryland?

3. Suburb of Bethesda, you live in MD too?

4. Yeah East Baltimore

5. Right on man, i got my Bong from Dox in Baltimore, you ever been there? quality stuff they got in that headshop.

6. if ur close to bethesda i think the better/closer shop would be capital hemp in dc, but i just love that place.
    md has such a range of quality. theres always schwag goin around but if you find the right person you can get some super dank. other than the weather, MD rocks.

7. Never been to Captial Hemp, heard of it, but i've never been.

And ya its all about who you know in MD, usually i can get some dank, but i think you'd agree that MD prices pretty much blow. And ya the weather sucks too, but hey, I love Bethesda so whatever.

8. Monkey County here! What's up?!?!

9. by "monkey" do you mean MoCo?

10. You got it! What's up? How is CT, going for you? What part are you in? I used to work for an airline, and we had training up in CT. Are you near New York?

11. Thought I'd drop in and say what up to all the maryland people. 20814 here, sounds like a lot of people from bethesda on GC.

12. Figured id say whats up? Glen Burnie/Brooklyn Park right here. Anyone from round here? I need new stony friends. Lol. Gotta have more reason to smoke with people!

13. kiiyyeee..i mean pikesville area..upper dark heights generally but im everywhere like air:cool:

14. o and yes...im student at ub...i work hard..i party harder..and i luve grass, girls, and green:hello:

15. I got a bunch of SICK peices from them. Doc's is a crazy shop. All high end glass, stock is always changing, great staff with lots of experience. One guy who worked there told me about his PH(X) trinity (3 domes + downstem= 4 chambers) that he had two ashcatchers in series hooked up to. "How can you POSSIBLY overcome the drag all that water and 3 domes creates" and he went on to explain how he used fittings, tubes, an aircompressor and 4 solonoid valves to create a "force fed" system.

Right across the street is FireFlies. I've found them to be a little trendier. They usually have less stuff in stock, but some interesting stuff. Instead of having a group of experienced helpful guys/gals behind the counter (like docs always has) they usually have some 29 year old girl who thinks she's 22 and knows nothing but can swipe credit cards. FireFlies usually has a few hard to find toro accessories, chubblers, mini-chubs, chublocks, trubblers, trashcatchers.

I've only bought a couple bowls from fireflies, but several tubes and bowls/peices from docs

From eastern md

16. pfft all the partys go down at towson

17. I'm in southern MD, but I spend a lot of time in baltimore area. I need to visit Docs sometime.

18. i live in st. mary's county :D

19. eh I live in silver spring, good weed here and cheap too
    Lewis black grew up here
    20 minutes from DC

20. sweet! i need cheap bud :( (the good) shit where i am is expensive. love you av btw. fear and loating ftw :)