Hi from ireland!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bowsandarrows, Jun 24, 2011.

1. just being polite, like everyone else in here. i'm sam, i live in dublin, ireland. currently am on holidays in new jersey, visiting my sister.

hope to gain some knowledge and make some friends in the process!

w00t!

2. Hey man! How u doin?

I got a question...hows the bud in ireland?

3. #3 soapbar3skinner, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2011
    It can vary from good quality,to the worst weed you will ever smoke. See there are two groups of people who supply smoke in Ireland. The true stoner who grows their weed in Ireland for people to enjoy.Or the scumbag crime gangs who import it that are trying to make money from kids who dont have a clue,so they just buy shit quality.Theres no comparison between the two,the crime gangs all spray their weed to make it heavier,and they dont only spray it with water they use all sorts of chemicals and baaad shit.Just depends on who you know really,but over the last few years iv found a few reliable lads who always have good quality uncontaminated weed.
    oh and its REALLY expensive.
    Ounce=300,
    1/2 O=150/175,
    7 gram=100
    3.5 gram=50.

4. yeah, pretty much as soapbar3skinner says, the quality varies a LOT. and over the years after gaining and losing connects, it's sometimes really frustrating... but now i know the areas (at least around dublin) that you're likely to get some dank shit! even got some blueberry cheese, amnesia haze, white rhino...
    oh, and don't even ask about the price, it's depressing - as soapbar3skinner lists above... but in EURO, not dollars. so multiply all those numbers by approx. 1.4 to get the numbers in USD.

5. fuck man sounds like weeds an expensive hobby....did u guys think about just growing?

6. yeah, man. i've thought about it a LOT... but i don't have a suitable location to do it... and every summer i think about growing it outdoors, maybe. but i have been away on holidays for more than a month each year for the past 6-7 years, so...
    it's better than spending your money on booze, though, am i right??

7. Go on holiday to amsterdam!! :D

8. Whats up man, enjoying your stay?

9. i got land in ireland and i think il have a few green houses up in running with 5 to 8 years so hopefully il be supplying dublin one day hahaa ul have my bud and not even know its me!