Hi from Ireland!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ciaran237, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Well what's up everyone,
    I'm ciaran I'm 20 from Ireland. I've been lurking on here for a while so thought I should join. I've been smoking on and off for about 4 years now but in the last 6 months I've become an everyday smoker, never been happyer! I've been off it for the past 11 days now though because I got a drugs test comeing up in work!
    Anyway was just saying hello!

2. Hey there hows it going? Its good to have some new people not just from the USA. Whats the bud like in Ireland?

3. I miss Ireland. It's my next vacation/visit spot. I can't imagine how I would feel if I toked in a field of shamrocks. :D

Good vibes and luck to your drug test man! Welcome to the city!

4. Hey bud!

Not many of us around but it's always great to see another Irish face here on the boards :)

What county are you in?

5. Cheers for the welcome everyone, I'm able to get mediocre grass real easy but good stuff is hard to come by. I've got a good mail order thing going at the minute though. Canadian bud is awsome!

6. I'm in Belfast mate, what about yourself?

7. Hey im fron Ireland too :wave: totally new to this website....been smokin for the past two years and have germinated my first lil seed as of yesterday, im all excited :D thought id join and maybe get some advice on growing, its my first attempt but ive been doing research for weeks and think im fairly clued up, but advice is always welcome!!! :)

8. belfast in the house :cool: The bud in ireland at the min is terrible! wouldnt touch most of the stuff over here, just get it mailed now. Thank god i live in canada 6 months of the year for some decent weed lol