1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi from Florida, USA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vlad024, May 28, 2002.

1. Hi there all, I've been lurking around here for a few weeks and decided that it was time for me to say hello.
    I'm 24 and didn't smoke until my freshman year of college, but I loved it once I tried it. I've been thinking about doing some indoor growing but need to wait until I move into a new place with some more room so for now I'm just planning. I did grow a few years ago but got busted. [A word of advice for anyone who reads this, don't grow in an apartment when your roommate is a moron who leaves the door proped open when the cops come to check out a fire alarm in another part of the building. Actually just don't grow if your roommate is a moron.] That led to 2 years, 2 months, 27 days, and about 14 hours (as near as I can figure it) of no weed at all. But after that was the "Celebration of No Probation"â„¢, an evening that fucking rocked!
    OK, as you may have guessed, I smoked a little while ago so I appologize for the rambling above and I think I'll quit while it still seems to make some sense.

-Vlad024
    Oh yeah, Vlad just seemed like a cool name at the time. I'm not a goth or really into vampires although I am a fan of the Buffy and Angel TV shows. 024 is 420 backwards in case you didn't notice.

2. High 420dalV ! Which is you spelled backwards!! (sorry, couldn't resist) !! :wave: :D :D Nice to "meet" ya!! Welcome to the CITY!! :smoking:

Grasscity Deals Near You