Hi, From Brisbane Aus..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by eRkgo, May 17, 2013.

1. Hi There, 

I'm Vince, I currently live in Brisbane - Downunder (Australia - incase you didn't know)
    New Zealand born Australian raised I moved to Aussie when I was five and lived here ever since 

Started smoking pot at the age of 14. BEST TRIP EVER! Couldn't stop laughing back in those days.
    Now at 24 I consider myself somewhat experienced, but have taken a few steps back to only smoking say once every 3 to 6 months.

I've been around the block afew times on other drugs too, like E and C. As most people do.

At one stage I even found myself selling weed making money with a good supplier. Tho the stress of getting snapped made me quit after about 6 months. I cut my ties with my supplier after that. He had no hard feeling about it.

I found Grasscity about afew months ago looking for a bong to buy and started reading the forums.

Now I wish to contribute to the forums, not just read about them. 

So I start a forum journey. Post 1 down - Drop me a line. 

Take Care,
    Vince 

2. Chur from a fellow NZ'er. Good to see you here :)

3. Gday mate and welcome bro.hope you enjoy the site and your smoko. :smoking: Peace

4. don't suppose anyone in bris can hook us up - lived up here for 2 years and sick of driving to the coast

5. ^ mebeh :p