Hi evryone..im Linz!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by marioateyoshi, Aug 2, 2011.

1. So what exactly is the purpose behind this green thingy on top of my name? Some ppls are bigger than mine :(

Also, does anyone like smoking via webcam...i do, i think its awesome. If anyone is down for it, hit me up with a time and date..:wave: I am only on aim tho..(yea i go old-school)

I'm Linz, I'm 22 and I love to smoke...don't we all..so thats my half-assed intro..and im smoking rite now:smoke:

2. hey linz! I'm milky an new to this site 2..welcome =P
    ps I love to smoke 2 XD

3. Welcome to the city, and in case you were wondering...I love to smoke to :hello:

Also,

[quote name='RMJL

[COLOR="Blue"'] How the reputation system works:[/COLOR]

There are 21 different levels but vBulletin onlly allows 11 blocks of rep to be shown. The blocks don't necessarily correspond with the amount of rep obtained. This refers only to positive rep: 10, 50, 150, 250, 350, 450, 550, 650, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000, 10,000. I'm not listing the sayings because it's more fun to just discover them on your own.

You need x amount of posts and x amount of rep before the rep you give counts for others. In order for you to gain rep-altering power, you need x amount of days registered, x amount of posts and x amount of rep.

You're allowed x amount of rep clicks within a 24 hour period and you have to give reputation to at least x amount of different members before giving it to the same person again.

Yes, I'm keeping the x amounts a secret but at least you get a better idea of how it works. [​IMG][/quote]

4. Why thank you! Well, I'm bout to go take a hit. Hit me up if you guys wanna smoke with me, lol

5. Anywheres doode!!! Aim I guess

6. welcome to GC!

and no mario dint eat yoshi!

yoshi ate mario.

and layed an egg.

7. Welcome Linz! You sound like a very fun lady! The green dealio above your name is known as a rep (reputation) meter. You will see certain things you find very useful or helpful or anything positive for that matter. You have an option to hit a button on that post to show your appreciation. The more appreciated you are, the more green dashes you get.

OK have fun!

Peace

8. okay! Thanks! :cool: