Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by KGB Kermit, Jun 2, 2018.

1. I just wanted to take the opportunity to say hi to everyone, introduce myself, and to say a big thanks to everyone for the wealth of knowledge and time you have all taken to upload and help :)

My 1st grow will start in the next 2 wks, 4x4 room, 4 plants - Super Lemon Haze CBD, White Widow CBD, Girl Scout Cookies & Lemon Pie. I'll be honest I got overexcited and purchased random seeds from strains I like.....only issue I'm predicting is the different way in which they will all grow (sativa/indica) but hay ho it'll be fun to watch :)

Using GH 3 part, silica, big bud & bud candy.

Once started I hope to upload a journal about my experiance throughout. I'm sure I'll have questions. I have researched lots but once I start the actual grow I'm likely to need help lol.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hello friendo and welcome to grasscity. You can literally find any help you with regarding any subject around cannabis, growing is amazing. I will for sure love to help and follow your grow as I grow myself too (i'm sure most people do). Those strains sound interesting, don't be afraid to ask anything in the forums brother.

Best of luck and make sure you document your grow so we can check it out!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to GC and good luck with your grow. :) What medium are you using?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome to GC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks, I decided on Coco Coir. Starting next week

6. Good luck. Just remember that coco is not soil.

• Like Like x 1