Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by russiangreen, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Hi everyone, I'm new to the weed forum scene, and I must admit, I have an issue that I need help with. I don't smoke a whole ton, just a pinchie or two a day. How long would it take for me to get a negative urine test? Taking into account that I would drink a shit-ton before hand obviously.

Thanks guys

2. How long have you been smoking for? And how much weed would you say you smoke a month? THC stores in fat cells meaning if you're overweight it would take you longer then say a skinny person with a 6 pack lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I've been smoking in this fashion for around 2-3 months now. Before that it was a few times a week. I probably smoke around 3-4g a month. So frequent smoker, but not heavy smoker. I'd say I'm around average weight. Not overweight, but I could stand to lose some pounds.

• Like Like x 1

4. From what I've seen in other threads I'd say anywhere between 4 to 6 weeks maybe less buy some home test kits & test after 4 weeks to see, if you have the time before a drug test lol, good luck man

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. So in other words, I'm fucked if I have to take a test in a week. Just got my degree and looking for jobs currently. Damn, abstaining will be hard. I get so bored lol

• Like Like x 1

6. I'd say yes bro lol, just wait it out 6 weeks then home test you maybe clean in a month or less like i said before it all depends on your weight metabolism ect

7. rule of thumb is to always wait a month.

• Agree Agree x 1