Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by XYGTHO, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Hello everyone I have been growing indoors for over 25 years. And I have been riu but not sure what's going on there as it's been down along time now. I hope I can help a few indoor growers out. I do love growing in strait coco in big pot and big plants

• Like Like x 1
  2. hi man, & welcome, more than a few riu refugees turning up here...me too, & if im right i remember you from there, the guy with the mophead plants with 2lbs per plant, well done on that grow Bry! im ozzie too, it was the GTHO that made me remember you

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks' man. You are spot on yes that was me. I have seen a few guys from riu on here

• Like Like x 1
  4. cheers bro, yes theres a few lost souls floating around after riu went awol, im not using same avatar or username though people who know me well on riu will remember the types(pollen chucks) i grow, im happy with GC's format, never been here before

• Like Like x 1
  5. I did check a few another out but I think this one was the best one I have find.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 greenbeans420, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    yup me to, checked out icmag...have to wait till you make 50 posts before you can even have an avatar?
    was sorta feeling like this guy here
    cwb.png
    but here im feeling like this....
    ch1.png