Hi Everyone, I am Cody, Nice to meet the community!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Smokin' With Cody, Nov 11, 2016.

1. I'm a high-functioning Autistic with Bi-Polar, PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury, and serious memory issues, and more but I don't remember all the other stuff.. I am 27 and I am an OMMP Patient. I love Cannabis. I do a YouTube channel called Smokin' With Cody for fun and to have a creative outlet.

There is a lot more to me that just Cannabis. I am a Polymath, in addition to my awesome gift of a high functioning Autism, so I am into a vast array of subjects and I have a vast array of hobbies, tastes, and quirks.

I joined GrassCity.com forums because when I used to come here many years ago I remember y'all being awesome. I lived in Oregon then too, lol, and I have been back since 2015 and I am never moving away again, EVER! But... I do wanna travel some, I enjoy that a lot. Lots of cool stuff all around the U.S. and Canada too, eh. lol.

I also really would like to make some friends to smoke with, and if I am really lucky meet someone who is a High Functioning Autistic or just someone who is able to be my friend even with my issues. I live with my Mom who is a retired surgical nurse and surgical director of some prestige who supports me and enables everything I have done and am doing and pays for my medication and life too. I am unwordably grateful to her for supporting me all on her own how she has, I know Dad's proud up there. However, I am finally conceding that I need to be on disability so I am going through that process. It's messed up and they treat you like a criminal and make you go to court like you are a criminal for being mentally or physically disabled. My lawyer wasn't kidding when he said the process is "highly adversarial". It's sad.

Anyways, check me out on YouTube (I will never monetize, scary laws and rules) and I live in Reedsport, Oregon and I need someone that can put up with my mental differences to smoke with, and watch the world grow and evolve, with and to debate.

Nice to meet y'all :)