Hi Everyone, Came to sit and relax, grow weed , and get high.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BaconLover, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Hey Blades, I came here to the best site on the web to relax,smoke and grow good weed.
    Anyone growing in soil using GH Nutes?
    Thanks for having me. I smell Bacon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I'll SEE your bacon, and RAISE you 3 eggs over easy....Nice to meetcha,Bacon....We get the munchies too, LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I love the smell of bacon cooking anytime of day
    Thanks

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. hi there had my bacon and eggs this morning ,lovely grub mate,,,,mac,,

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Same as me today then matey can't beat abit of bacon :yummy::yummy:

Also Welcome OP :gc_rocks::gc_rocks:
    Great username it reminds me of this scene from the film Deliverance LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. One of my Favorite Movies, Burt Reynolds was a cool cat

7. I see Brewsnweed posts a lot WOW, Have you ever grown using GH Nutes in soil. I need advice on how often to feed them. Thanks

8. Hello and welcome to the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hi Thanks, glad to be here. Do you have any ideas on using General Hydro nutes in soil?
    I made the transition into flowering no problem, but now that I am in flower using the Bloom the leaves are starting to brown. :sad::sad::sad:

10. So I guess no one is growing in soil using GH nutrients anymore :confusedalt::confusedalt::sad::sad::thankyou:

11. I love the little picture things that we can add on to the words

12. Good Morning, having a cup of Green Tea right now, won't you join me?

13. So when ur soil is dry ready to water or feed, do this
    Take a large shot glass of soil from ur plant and the same amount of distilled water and put in a cup. Stir around. Than put one meter in and get a reading. Than the other. So that will give u the true pH of ur soil. The ppms will tell u if ur plants are eating ur feeds or if they are hungry. So if I get a reading of 350 or under I feed. If it's over 350 i water. It's just that simple

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Thanks I have seen that test, but is it as simple as that? I was under the impression it needed to settled and be filtered out before taking the readings.

15. I'll come chill and get stoned with ya, I grow in soil but I use no bottled nutes. Just water and relax. I build my own living soil. Once it's done breaking down all I add is perlite and keep watered the whole grow.

IMG_20190901_214443674~2.jpg IMG_20190822_183430035.jpg IMG_20190902_053706393.jpg IMG_20190902_053632745.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks man, eggs bacon n honey biscuits with some good ole cup of coffee black of course. Breakfast is delicious. How's everyone today?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

17. I'm Good man, just had me a veggie hero with Jalapeno peppers Lots of them. My mouth is on fire.

18. I grew some habanero peppers and some green peppers this summer, lol well the dang green pepper turned out to be just as hot as the habanero peppers I had no clue. Made a salad and well had to throw it in my compost lol.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. I like a few slices of Hot on my hoagies but whole Hot peppers in a salad no way.When I was 13 my Dad loved hot hot peppers and we had a plate of little red ones on the dinner table looked like baby tomatoes .
    I grabbed one and down it went , what a mistake still the hottest pepper I ever ate to this day.
    Not sure what kind it was but he grew the extra hot when he could. Milk.