Hi everybody

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ProKurt, Oct 25, 2013.

1. My name is Kurt and I'm an avid pot smoker. My friend directed me to this forum through a post about the differences between vaporizers and conventional smoking lol I'm glad smokers can assemble in one forum and as a collective, derive wacky, strange, and sometimes intriguing theorems about life or whatever. So... Stay high and stay hungry ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi Kurt.  You're in good company.  Some of us don't smoke, but we all use MJ one way or another.  I vape myself, except once in a while mostly when someone comes over who doesn't like vaporizers.  I grow my own Medical Cannabis under State license.

Say more about yourself, please.

Come check out The Growers Lounge sometime.

3. I actually just ordered a Pax today, I don't like smoking as much because I don't want the full carcinogen effect, just prefer the THC high lol Ummm... I started smoking when I was 16, loved it ever since. I like trying all new strains to experience various highs, my favorite strain is Sativa, and I'm trying to start and already have medical-grade seeds I bought from a reputable Dutch site

4. Welcome to the city! You'll love it here.

5. Sativa isn't a strain.  It is a species of Cannabis.  There are many strains of sativa.  All of them will take a few weeks to a couple of months longer to be ready than an Indica or cross of the two.  Many sativa dominant cross strains are available.  You should try some of them too.  Keep an open mind about it!  You might be surprised, and very pleased!

6. I didn't mean strain, I meant to say category of type of weed, there being 3, the 2 main ones being Sativa and Indica

• Like Like x 1
  7. Right!  Ever try any of the Autos?  I haven't yet but some of them sound interesting.

8. What are Autos?

9. I thought you knew more about the 3 different types, or species, of MJ.  Ruderalis is a species of Cannabis that grows in eastern Europe.  It doesn't require a shortened period of light to flower and will flower starting at about 3 weeks and will be finished by the end of August if grown outdoors.  Indoors it will flower at 3 weeks under 24 hr. light and be finished in 12 weeks +/-.  When a male is crossed with a Indica or Sativa it will take on some of the characteristics of both, and it will flower like a Ruderalis.  With most of the early ones the yield and potency were both  low.  But some of the more recent ones are lots more potent and yield a lot more too.

10. I've probably never smoked the Ruderalis species, that's why lol I know a pretty good amount a about pot, just not everything. I'm trying to inform myself about more though

• Like Like x 1