Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hi every one advice needed

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mitchikus, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Hi guys

Im mitchikus and no longer smoke but did so for a very long time and have to say it helped me tremendously through out my life for reasons I wont go into at this time, any how my partner does smoke and has done for several years now she is diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and uses for obvious reasons the problem we have in the UK is the legalality of weed for medicinal purposes so therefore have to buy from were ever we can source from, which usualy ends up with various good and bad deals, the advice I would like is hopefully from someone with experiance in Fibromyalgia patients and the best weed to help with side effects from the anti depressants my partner takes day to day and also the Fibromyalgia it self, she is not a heavy smoker but does so at times when her condition becomes worse but for arguments sake lets say an ounce would last her 1 to 2 months depending on the grade.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and please any advice would be warmly welcomed.