Hi All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tankado78, May 17, 2021.

1. Hey GC!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Hello and welcome

• Like Like x 2
  3. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

Two bits of advice- Take your Omega 3 every day (you need it to properly make the CB1 receptors that cannabis activates to get you high). Get yourself some fish oil or flax seed oil capsules and take them! After about a month, it will take a little less cannabis to get you high! :smoking:

And click this link- New January 2021 Granny's List if you ever have a question about cannabis- I almost always have the answers you need. I collect medical studies and news articles about cannabis, and I have info on medical uses, history, cultivation and more!

It's easy to make new friends here and get a great cannabis education while you're at it! :GettingStoned:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you all for the warm welcomes!
    I'm truly sorry 4 even making this post, cause I didn't realize that I already done my intro back in 2017. I thought it was for a forum that I haven't joined, so plz excuse me if you find another intro post here. Still, thank you guys/gals for making me feel welcomed. Feel free to check out my thread titled "Grow With Me".
    Not a grow log, just me keeping an account of my grow. Hope 2 see y'all in n around the forum. Green Love

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. A man (or woman) of few words. Greetings and salutations to you!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you all for rolling out the welcoming mat 4 a dude! I truly appreciate you all n hopefully we get 2 gether n start a project soon... The social distancing way. . Green Love

8. If there’s any crowd that’s willing to excuse a little stoner error, it’s this one. Welcome. (again)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Awesome@dobro49...
    It was definitely a stoners' error n I'm glad all is understanding. It truly feels great to be home! Lol
    Green Love

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Welcome aboard! ;)