Hi all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bigbennik, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Hi everyone new member here long term smoker pretty new to growing well done afew with my bro and this is my first solo attempt so may need some advice here and there. Im a 32yr old joiner/ carpenter from the uk. since this is my first solo grow I've been doing tons of reserch on plant neuts, lights, anything at all about the subject really. previously i used a 600w hps light but this time i have gone for 2x 300w dual spectrum CFL bulbs in a dual reflector as a main light and I've added tons of side lighting in the form of led's with 4x 80w e27 full spectrum bulbs and an ever increasing amount of 3w and 10w cobs somthing like 30x10w and 150x3x of all different colours of the spectrum. I just enjoy building lights lol but according to the digital light meter i got. at soil level i have a luminous flux of around 37-38k with temperatures around 31c. I have found when sidelights are on im getting far more sideways growth than vertical so im doing 2 days full lights and 1 day just main light and they seem to be bushing out as much as there growing in height. Have 3x trainwreck in a 1200x1100x2400 purpose built cupboard in my bedroon with all 3 plants in a home made 1000x1000x300 container filled with 7 large bags of canna cocoa. so basically if anyone reads this and sees im doing somthing drastically wrong any advice and or tips would be much appreciated.

2. This is the introduce yourself forum my friend. Not the how to grow forum. Please post this there. But it's great to meet you. Enjoy your stay here

Stoner at heart