Hi All New To GC and forums in general

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WillGroElite420, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Hey everybody , however does it go? pleasant i hope. New to forum posting, long time reader of this forum and many others. This makes me well read on some things, but doesnt leave me much in the place of forum etiquette. New to growing, but not to smoking, 15 years and counting. only in the planning stages of my first grow, tho ive learned exceptionally large amounts of information on growing in the last couple months of research. I plan on using this forum to get assistance fine tuning my plans before starting my grow. I'm not sure if anyone has ever done a grow exactly like how im planning (never read one or seen one yet) but its a combination of very common practices. When i do actually get around to starting the grow (funds pending) in a couple months i plan on documenting it in great detail and posting to hopefully inspire and inform new growers with a step by step photo adventure for my first grow from planning to building my grow box down to the microscope trichome photos / video of deciding when to harvest and why. Ideally id love for some pro's to stop in and gift me with knowledge and assurance as i progress, which will also hopefully help anyone else who would or could potentially read and learn from my experience. I can't wait to be smoking some of the best quality herb ive ever smoked, for a ridiculously lowered cost aside from initial set up fee's. I plan on posting some questions, along with details / screenshots of my 3d model for my grow. Where would be the best place to post that, in the absolute beginners forum? Seems like questions are actively still being answered there. Like i said, very new to forums, and any assistance is greatly appreciated. Sorry for the mini rant. I can tend to ramble. :smoke: :D

2. Welcome to the city man. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to message me :)

3. Welcome blade!

4. awesome, hope like this community! i have never had a problem getting any questions answered around here. great, friendly users and a very chill city

5. thanks for stopin in all, hopefully over the next few months i'll be come less another face in the crowd and more someone who helps fellow tokers.