Hi All Im New To This Site And Growing In General.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by doubleu2014, Aug 15, 2014.

1. How is my seedling looking for ten days from seed. Any comments appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Hello dude.
    I'm a newbie myself, I have no growing experience but it looks beautiful to me!

The Dark Side of the Moon

3. Hi sToNeRsRuLe and thanks for your reply. I have very little experience in growing and have spent so many hours on these forums trying to see how other peoples plants are at this stage in life. Looks a little small to me but I think im just a little impatient lol.

4. Haha just remember good things come to those who wait!
    Maybe post your pic in the cultivation section, few more people may see it, one thing for sure there is plenty of people on here full of growing knowledge and info..

The Dark Side of the Moon

5. Looks good dude! remember to leave it alone, worst problem for newbies is loving your plants to death. She just needs air light and water when she's dry at this point :)

what kind of light is it under and how tall is it?

6. Looks strong and healthy for 10 days, is it a auto flower or a pheno?

7. Thanks for the replies folks. Its under a 250w envirogro cfl 2700k and is about an inch tall. I know 2700k is not ideal for veg but is all I have atm.

8. Not sure what it is kush cookies as it was found in a bag of weed and given to me by a friend

9. Yeah 99% sure it's a pheno, looks really good for 10 days.