Hi all I bought a vape and.... HELP!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mistercleav, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Ok i bought the vape dynamic duo 2.0 + wax tank but lets not talk about that

The thing is that i smoke herb with it that I can heat at 450Degree F

But when i do. I then vape for 2mins and it stops being hot amd produce like no more vapor

So my question is: how many time can i heat the herb chamber and inhale it before having to empty the tank and refill?

Currently I fill my herb tank amd heat it and vape and repeat 3 times at least.

Is one time enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. From my limited understanding, there's very little vapour produced.

I usually get a couple of burns from one pack, stir it around between heat ups though

3. How much ground herb are you putting in the chamber at one time? If you are only inhaling one or two times or for a few minutes before no more vapor is produced, something is likely wrong. With a quality vaporizer, TONS of thick, cloudy visible vapor is produced. I own both the Mighty and the Herbalizer and these units are fantastic. I usually load a bowl between .2-.35 g and I'll get tons of hits over the course of a 5-10 minute session. I usually start my temp around 370 and bump it up to 400 over the course of the bowl.

4. It was cloged today i cleaned it and its vaping good. I think ill vape one to two times before emtying and refilling .45g ithink

5. I don't know much more about this. Can you describe a bit?

6. Its because vaping doesnt burn the weed so I don't really know when it's used it still looks good after first vape

• Like Like x 1
  7. I will search to know more about it.

8. The herb is used when it looks toasted brown to dark brown, but not black and burned. It is okay if there is still a bit of green mixed in, but most of it should be brown/dark brown. Combustion occurs at 451*F so most vaporizers max out below this temp so combustion cannot physically occur. My Herbalizer goes higher than most vapes, it stops at 445* and at that point it will extract everything and its damn near like ripping a bong, but it is all vapor.

9. Thank you OP for your description.