Hi All, Having good day

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dranther, Jun 28, 2011.

1. :hello:Hi all, Im new to this forum and found some very usefull information which has led to a very good grow in combination with the seed bank i use justfeminised, who i have just won 3rd prize in thier raffle. I would just like to say to everyone that the success ive had is down to all the information gathered from what ive read on this website that i would recommend to all i know who are novice or advanced growers.
    One day i will be sharing my tips and methods when ive got it to a tee. Thanks you all.

2. Hey bud!
    Welcome to the forum

3. Hey, Yhanks for your welcome message. I Hope your just as happy as me, things are going quite well for me in the grow room and i hope your and all the people on this forum are doing good to. What are people growing at the moment. Ive got 4x ak double big budx5 and some temple kush on the go and are shooting up nicely.

4. I'm a noob to growing but I'm 25 and been smoking for 11 years and would like any advise. My post is under indoor grow- thread name indoor soil.

5. Hi How are you, are you growing in soil or water, im growing in wter and have had exellent results. Im using a tent and 600w hps, i did have a smaller tent a 1.2x1.2x2 but found that it was getting to hot but they turned out very well and im not joking when i say it blew our heads off. we had 4 x pure ak and cut them about 3 or 4 days before 1/3rd of the bud was amber and it smoked like a dream " i love the sativa buzz ". Anyway as you probably know it can be diffiult growing in water so if you need any help or advice i will be happy to help any fellow grower.

6. It's in soil I posted a thread if u would like to see picks and the specs of lights.
    It's in indoor grow listed under first time indoor soil