Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hhooooooooolyyyyy shit i havent been on in 2 years

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nucan, Oct 27, 2005.

1. man, i doubt any of the people i used to post with are even still on. namron420, indianasmoker, budhead, and that is just off the top of my head (no offense to all those others that i missed from awhile back). anyways, for anyone that even remembers me, i got out of rehab about a year ago. I am now at texas tech on a full scholarship because of my ACT scores, lol. i acutally quit smokin for about a year cuz of my parents constant drug test (god it was rough) and i started smokin again for about 6 monthes until i got a DWI (i know im a fucking idiot) and my P.O. tests me all the time so i still cant smoke. I mean, i know it sucks, but i get off probation on 4/20 next year, so u know ill sparkin up again for the first time in a longggggg time. god i miss this site. i miss everyone i used to post with. but damn, i have to admit, there are a shit load of more thread sections (is that right) to post on than there used to be. there used to be about 10! LOL. well, im happy to finally get back on here, i dont know what took me so fucking long, but im definatly glad to be back. it sucks im not smoking but, u know what, i miss it like hell. im glad grasscity has grown to be such a big thing; it seems that way at least. happy toking!

2. welcome back to the city...sucks to hear about you still not being able to smoke but damn on 4/20 you will have the best day of your life after not smoking for sooo long. peace

3. Hi nucan! I remember you! :wave:

4. hahah, hempress i sure as hell remember you too, sorry i missed u on the "off the top of my head" names i remembered. but god damn, nice to talk to you again. god this site is sooooo much bigger than it used to be. i was just readin "New Church, wanna join?" lol. definatly the biggest thread ever. Does anyone know how to get to Woody's grow journals anymore? he had the dankest bud ever. im pretty sure i had printed pics of his bud around my dorm room, lol.

5. Im new, but damn that really sucks not being able to smoek for so long , and then now that DWI on top of that prevents you again! Bummer, but I bet after so long its not even a big deal now, eh? But enjoy that toke on 4/20, and don't be a stranger.

6. I dont know you, but welcome back to the City!! :wave:

7. welcome back duder, sucks about the non smoking and drug tests and stuff

8. I'm still pretty new here. (i am, right?)

so i don't really know you, but welcome back, man.

9. HIGH All, well glad to have you back nucan...missed the Mega Man. 4/20 eh...we have to get together here at The City and have a smoke out like no other.

10. Wow, your gonna have the best damn 4/20 ever!

11. I remember you, nucan!!! Welcome back and congrats on the scholarship! :D

12. i remember your avatar... i don't know about those grow journals... but we have a picture gallery now with thousands of bud shots :smoke: