hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllooo ooooooooooooooo

Discussion in 'General' started by mcdonald, Feb 9, 2009.

1. im soooo drunk hahahahahaethaglhjadgjlhagdhahashahashahahahashahasha

2. I'm so...... fuck it. /thread.

3. haha I'm getting there, but more importantly I'm baked :)

4. Dont you have some friends you can drunk dial instead of this.

5. Haha I was just going to say. This thread reminds me of a drunk dial I get from friends at 3 in the morning.

6. I never drunk dial, but gimme some thizz and Ill talk your face off at odd hours of the night hahaha

7. Haha I am the exact same way.
    Another reason why I quit E..
    (Really awkward how I would message people constantly while rolling on MSN without having talked to them in ages..then continuing not to talk to them in ages after I'm sober)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have a friend who would, when rolling, quite literally sit down and go through his entire list of contacts on his phone, calling every single one.

• Like Like x 1
  9. lmao these E stories are making me scared to try it again

• Like Like x 1
  10. Winner of longest thread title on GC?

11. yay what do i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    a million dollars yes yues yesd

12. Haha.....The first time I tried a bean I remember laying on my back on a trampoline staring up into the sky while I tried calling every person in my contact list minus relatives. Luckily most of them didn't answer, probably because it was damn near five in the morning.

13. I got some rediculous pills once, and called my dealer at 3am to tell him how much I loved him for being such a great dealer (not in a gay way) he was at a party, I could hear hella people in the background. I bet he told them all after he hung up, and they all had a laugh. But he was hella chill about it haha.

Thizz iz love homie, don't be afraid.

14. [​IMG]