heyyy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SECNEEK, Jun 5, 2003.

1. QUESTION FOR THE PROs.. im in my 4th almost 5th week of flowering.. the pistols are alllll still milky white. and getting bigger.. is that normal? and also.. there are a lot of buds that are not getting any light cause there under the leaves.. and there are a lot of leaves.. can i prune? and cut some off?/ if so wich ones?

2. are you doing tables??? I've never really pruned to much, just tried to string up the branches. I had 50 plants a table and my buddy had 30 , so he had lots more room for them to grow. At the end we had the same yeild.

3. QUESTION FOR THE PROs.. im in my 4th almost 5th week of flowering.. the pistols are alllll still milky white. and getting bigger.. is that normal? and also.. there are a lot of buds that are not getting any light cause there under the leaves.. and there are a lot of leaves.. can i prune? and cut some off?/ if so wich ones?

4. HIGH All, yes it's normal. Instead of cutting leaves O.F.F.F. just move them out of the Buds way...the only leaves I remove are the ones that are yellow and ready to fall O.F.F.F.

5. i tried that, but my plant is super bushy.. there are sooomany leaves, i cut like 4 off, everything is doing OK, thanks for your help

6. what i do is train it........pierce holes in the top of the pot, and then tie the stems down a bit, to open it out..........just don't tie them too tight, and allways check them and make sure they are not too tight, as the grow finishes..........works quite well........Peace out........Sid

7. is this OK sid?

Attached Files:

8. yeah, but tie down all the lower brances as well......so as you have string tieing them down all round the pot..........and as for the main cola, you'd have to swap sides of tieing that down, otherwise only the one side will get all the light.......i'll post a pic tonight of what i mean, i'll take a pic of mine........but it's sleeping at the moment....lol......Peace out.......Sid

9. Nice lookin plant secneek.... good job man!

Pitt

10. thanks Pit.. Sid, thanks for the help, ill wait to see those pics, but i have an idea of what ur talkin about

11. when i harvest.. should i pull the plant from the roots, and hang it upside down without pulling any leaves off, and wait for the plant to dry?? or should i pull the leaves off and put the buds in a paper bag for a week .. then in a jar for curing??? if so how long do i put in a paper bag, and how long if i hang them??

12. lots of growers have diffrent ways of harvesting.......i cut the plant right at the soil, straight through the main stalk.......and the hang it upside in a dark wardrobe, with the humidity at approx 40-50%.....i open the door to allow fresh air to circulate approx twice a day, after approx 7 days, the plant is dry, then i remove the leaves, and cut the buds off.........then i cure the buds in an airtight stainless jar....the type with the steel lock and rubber seal.......i open it approx 2 times a day for a while, taking the smaller buds out as they will dry quicker, and let the big buds cure longer..........Peace out...........Sid