heyy from atlanta

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by oneminutewinter, Aug 7, 2009.

1. i found this site looking for brownie recipes... so i joined. and i just made my brownies, and they taste like SHIT.. i dont know if i can finish eating it.

2. hey bro, i'm movin to atlanta in a week... school. haha. hows the bud?

3. im a lady not a bro. where in atlanta are you moving? its different all over.

4. sorry about that. i didn't know. i'm going to be in downtown atl.

5. the weeds great :) and easy to find

6. Welcome :wave:

Glad to see another Atl head here. What part of the city you at? Fire mids and expensive headies have been flowin through my area this summer, trees have been real nice lately.

7. Haha, I was in downtown ATL last weekend. Just walking down to subway to get some munch dough boys would straight up ask me if I wanted to buy some weed while police are driving by. I'd be smart and not front money if I was gonna buy from them though, with all the people on the street claiming to have "purp" or some "reel dank tree" I suspect it isn't rare to find some asshole selling a gram of mids for 20 bucks

8. yeah i have been buying the cheap shit from the people on the streets (cause im poor). i live in a suburb in gwinnett county but i stay around east atlanta and decatur.