heyhey whats up

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nickyd13, Jul 1, 2011.

1. hey everybody im new here as you can see

ive been smoking pretty much ever since i can remember. it started back in 7th grade but didnt really get serious until these past two years. now out of highschool im a pretty religious smoker. more of a lonerstoner. i smoke most of the time by myself. before work before bed yadayada

im not too much into blunts. youll always find me toking on a bong of some sort

i ride bmx bikes, its my love my passion my everything. been racing bmx for a long time now and have a few state championships under my belt. besides riding i love to work on cars and enjoy driving fast way too much. always driving through some twisty roads shifting through gears.

and then i also play guitar and music makes my world go round

when ever i get high there has to be music around. i think music really got me started with smoking so much. i love the way anything sounds under the influence and i need BASS! alway have my ipod by my side.

theres tons more im sure i could post but im being a lazy bum and im in a rush to grab some dinner

hope to meet some interesting people and hear some wild stories here

oh and i have crazy wild long curly hair. picture like slash hair. im pretty much a hippy. long hair dont care and tyedye
    adios

2. hey hey you you i dont like your girlfriend..
    haha jk welcome bro