Heya from Sweden, and questions about Cali!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Skanepride, Mar 24, 2011.

1. What's up guys. I've been browsing the forums for a few weeks now but i've never taken the time in making an account. I've moved around alot throughout my life (19 now, turning 20 in september) and I smoked my first joint in jamaica where I spent 2 years. Now I usually smoke several times a week, mostly before my psychology classes to enchance that shit. my psychology teacher used to do drugs for 30 years and he's really random at times, so I usually just sit in the back and crack up with my buddies. It's all good and fun but in 2 months im graduating and actually thinking about moving to the states! Most of the bands I listen to are from Cali (slightly stoopid, Dumbfoundead, Sublime, Rebelution etc..) and im really interested in moving there and applying to a college/university. Long beach looks beautiful, but it would be great if anyone on these forums could give me a few hints on places to live for a student my age. Would also be cool to know where I could potentially pick up some kush in Cali if I visit, or if getting medicinical MJ is easy enough! Maybe im not allowed to ask that tho, so sorry if I did :eek:

Anyhow, good to be here dudes, peace :wave:

2. Cali is expensive

you should move to washington or oregon. you get all the awesomeness of cali without the millions of people in every town

3. Cali is pretty awesome, socal( southern cali ) especially. I've lived in san diego, orange county, and LA. In my own opinion, San Diego is the best. I like the chill vibe and everyone is cool as shit. Some people like LA better because its more fast paced and what nots. If you are visiting, then you should think about couch surfing between LA and SD. Just my two cents. :cool:

4. LA is awesome theres just so many fuckin people

you have to run the AC maybe like 4 days a year?