Hey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LiquidSwordsman, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Yeah, so I'm kinda new to smoking and kinda not. What I mean is, I first smoked last summer in Florida with some friends but didn't feel anything. After that, I smoked a couple a times with friends here in Jerzy. However, every time I did, I never really "felt" anything. That is until a few days ago.

I figure the thing that was holding me back in hindsight was not holding the smoke in long enough. Like when I finnally got high, I was holding the smoke in for about 8 seconds. All the other times it was like 3 seconds.

Either that or the weed I was smoking all those other times wasn't that good.

ANYWAYS, what I first noticed that time is that everything seemed to go slower. It was like in the movie The Matrix, everything happened slower than usual. Also, I found it almost impossible to focus on anything. The third thing I noticed is that Pink Floyd is about 15 times more awesome after smoking.

So I guess the question is, was I high?

Thanks for bearing with me

P.S. I smoked Kush, if thats any help to you.

2. I dunno, but cool name

3. Haha, thank you.

4. Lots of people don't get high the first few times they smoke. Same thing happened to me.

If time was like the matrix and pink floyd was amazing, then chances are you were high. But you better keep smoking weed periodically just to make sure. That would be wise.

Welcome to the city. Liquid Swords is an awesome album. Wu-Tang for life. Peace.

5. once you get high, you will know..

6. Good taste my man.:)

7. word man, GZA is "the genius"