Hey =)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mrs kRaZy tOkA, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Hey guys... This is the first time i'm posting on here... I've seen my boyfriend post opinions and such on this for the past 2 years that we've been dating:love: and i wanted to see why he loved it so much :p I've been a smoker for almost 3 years now and i love it. My boyfriend mainy introduced me to it.. and i've been doing it ever since with him.. :smoke: I live in the Chicago area and i'm damn proud of that =D i'll also be studying to be a lawyer:devious: or a psychologist.. still undecided. So.. i guess i'm going to check out what this website is all about :D

:)

2. hey babe :) isnt this quite a cool surprise.. I definitely know that your a down ass smoker and girl at that..Some advice ill give you is dont get into those slutty girl threads in Pandora's box like "Cleavage" or "Boy Shorts" or atleast dont catch me w.your pics up there lol lol :hello::hello::hello::hello:

3. Hey baby.. don't worry..i'll make sure not to join those hehe thanks for the advice tho =D I love smoking with you.. u know i'm down if ur down <33 but i'm super tired right now... so i'll check this all out tomorrow with you..
    Love youu

4. #4 blueend, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    aw..this is cute..hehe...rep to both of you/
    and welcome to Gc :)

5. welcome to the city.

6. go to pandoras box, soon

ehem, welcome love birds

7. maybe i should just spoil it :cool::cool:

8. welcome :)

9. hehe thanks everyone =D i really like this site... its interesting and i love that people actually reply =)

10. hehe thanks =) what is pandora's box btw.....?