Hey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Munkey, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Hey, I've been here for like 10 minutes and this place kicks as much ass. Thanks for having me!

2. Welcome to the city!!!

3. yepyep. muchos ass to be kicked here at the city ;)

keep on tokin

4. Every party needs a munkey!

Welcome to the city!

5. Welcome to the stoned city. Take off your shoes and stay a bit.

Yes we all need a munkey!

6. Welcome to the City!!!

...and yes, it KICKS ASS!!!

7. Ditto^^^......Thanks....peaces....MrSbb

8. thanks!

9. ey mayne....welcoem to GC..you''ll like it here..

happy smokin

peaces

10. the only bad thing is everytime i go by the bud pictures, it makes me wanna go for a toke, then again, that isnt really a bad thing

11. haha good ol bud pictures

12. Yeah, I tried that once - sitting there in that big ol' chair, rocking back and forth... staring at the TV... tokin' on a big fat one... watching the hours slowly tick away......
    ...Well, pretty soon the ...hours turned to days, and then to weeks, and still there was no sign of that guy, or his entourage... no camera crew, no bells, buzzers, whistles or confetti....
    You know the guy I'm talkin' about, right? He's like, a year round Santa Claus, with a big red nose, and a hearty laugh...except he looks more like Ed McMahn from the old tonight show. And instead of a bright red suit and a bag of toys, he's got a three piece suit, and this humongous check...
    But he never came... and you wanna know something?
    Looking back at it all now, I guess maybe I never really thougt he would. But there is one thing I know for sure, (although I can't remember the exact details) there was something truly powerful that came over me...perhaps it was just sheer hunger... or it possibly may have been the fact that I just couldn't stomach any more of those commercials that were strategically interwoven with the ads for feminine hygene products, telling me to get off my ass, and drive a truck...or become a dental assistant... but certainly something must have served as an inspiration.. no, wait... a REVELATION...yeah, that's what it was!
    It was a revelation that finally made me get up outta that big soft, comfy chair and get a job....
    .....Life is funny.......

13. yay! a munkey!

can we train u up to skin up for us? hehe

hahaha! nice one lord rush...

i aint go a job ... and i hope i dont get one... not one that will eat away at my soul anyway... i need to do what i love... i had a part time job for a bit and im never looking back. I dont wanna sit on this comfy chair for teh rest of my life so im looking for a way around the whole job thing, and prison isnt my bag either, so im stearing clear of anything that could land me in there.

self employment as an artist and (online) gallery proprietor.

14. Whoa now.....hold on a second there fella.
    While I applaud you for finding a way to "circumvent" the system, I feel that it is only fair that I sould point out the fact that where I hail from, using terms like "munkey" and "skin up" in the same sentence, although widely accepted between consenting adults, is usually not considered to be a standard practice.