hey you

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by moonlightinhand, Oct 14, 2015.

1. this is my first time growing outside I think I am 7 weeks into flowering today but I honestly don't know can someone give me some feed back good or bad and they are bag seeds dnt know the strain either 😢 thank you

Attached Files:

2. They look great, good job. I think they could go another couple/few weeks to plump up. Maybe when more of the pistols have receded back or turned brown you could consider them ready. Also, I recommend you order a lens kit for your cell phone so that you can examine the trichomes. It's common to harvest when they're a little amber but mostly cloudy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TF8FJ04?keywor...

3. thanks dude do you know what kind they are ? I know they are sativa but dnt know like the cool names for it haha

4. It's hard to tell strain by just looking at it. And I agree with the poster above me that looking at pistils or trichomes will be the best way to tell when they are done. You can get a lense or if your phone takes decent pictures, you can download an app that can zoom in up to 30x to at least get decent pictures of the trichs. They look like a couple weeks out, and maybe consider flushing them soon as well.

But those plants look great, my friend! Well done.

5. thanks bro I appreciate the feed back ita my first time growing lol and I will see if they have a app to zoom into the pic just weird there ain't really no strong order smels like weed but nothing outrageous like in YouTube videos people say smells like lemons stuff like that so I dnt know ha

6. They don't look bad at all. If you had put them in a reasonable size container to flower in, they would've been double or triple the size they are by now. The more root room you have for the roots to spread and grow in, the better the foliage growth and larger the harvest. Keeping water and nute solution within proper pH range is another biggie with these plants when you grow them in containers. Extended watering/feeding with liquid out of range will cause root lockup and your plants can't take in nutrition. So if you didn't do this with this batch, prepare to do it next time. It takes a plant and turns it into a PLANT! LOL I think you did quite well overall though for it being your first run. TWW

7. those are vary pretty plants

8. thanks bro I appreciate the feed back and yeah next I will do that my first time lol I just hope the product some bud I dnt really know what I am doing lol there ain't no really power smell or anything into 7 weeks of flowering I think not too sure

thanks butbu

thanks bro

9. thanks man I appreciate the feed back