Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey you, with the Zippo lighter!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by quarterbake, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Im curious if anybody has used the Zippio Pipe lighter? Im curious to see how its worked out for the few guys that have tried it. I'm aware of the "NEVER USE A ZIPPO" crowd. So this one goes out to the guys that do use them. And for those that don't know what a Zippo Pipe Lighter is.... here you go...

[​IMG]

and in action:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3KFdM3yf34]Zippo Pipe Lighter - YouTube[/ame]

2. Oooh, baller. I like the design.

3. Damn that's a cool lighter. I would say it's even cooler than mine. :(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Man, where did you get it? :D Looks awesome.

5. A Zippio Pipe lighter will work fine but I hope you like the taste of lighter fluid.

6. But yours is a dildo and a lighter! How could it be cooler than that?

7. Sounds cool as long as you use a different fuel. I've tried lighting bowls off a regular Zippo and wound up lunging waaay too many butane fumes.

8. Now if only it vibrated...

9. Yeah I generally only find zippos good for Cigarettes and maybe joints but even then I just don't enjoy the fluid taste they always have.

10. Omg does that double as a sex toy?

11. Definitely a lighter some females I know would enjoy. ahaha

12. Looks like the better lighter took the fame:p sex and weed sorry bro zippo 0%

13. i have that same pipe lighter and i like zippos but i dont use it for smoking weed. tastes gross.

14. Never heard it called a pipe lighter, but surely it was not named for a marijuana pipe. I thought it was made for cigars. But I can barely stand the taste of butane (but the convenience factor...), let alone naphtha. Groce.

I don't wanna be one of those guys that complains about a smoking style, but I never woulda thought anyone would use a Zippo more than once to light a bowl... I always assumed after the first time they would learn their lesson.

15. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']Never heard it called a pipe lighter, but surely it was not named for a marijuana pipe. I thought it was made for cigars. But I can barely stand the taste of butane (but the convenience factor...), let alone naphtha. Groce.

I don't wanna be one of those guys that complains about a smoking style, but I never woulda thought anyone would use a Zippo more than once to light a bowl... I always assumed after the first time they would learn their lesson.[/quote]

The pipe lighters have a hole in the chimney, which allows the flame to be pulled into the bowl. And yeah, it was meant to be used for pipe tobacco. It still tastes horrible though (I speak from experience).

16. Ah, I see now. Don't know how I didn't notice the gaping hole in the first place. Makes sense. And yeah, I have used a zippo once out of desperation (no lighters and no store open within 10 miles, did not feel like driving that late). Never, ever again.

17. I noticed the hole at first but there would still be fluid fumes everywhere around the flame and I don't smoke either so...I'm good on the zippo tokes.

18. No, the hole is so you don't have to tip the lighter upside down or on it's side to get the flame into a pipe bowl. Just make it easier, it's not meant to make less lighter fluid eject.

19. I didn't know anyone else had one of these! I have a pipe lighter also, but I just collect zippos, I never smoke with them.

20. I have this little guy incase of emergency...

But I can smell the lighter fluid when I light it. So yeah. VERY rarely does this little dude get used but it's good to have.

Attached Files: