Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey you wanna chill, blaze some bowls?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankdude420, Feb 11, 2009.

1. #41 Cannavoid, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    You need to put your god damn foot down and explain to them that every time you smoke them up a bowl its basically like your giving away 5 bucks(depending on the quality of bud). Just be like you called me and i drove the whole fucking way over here and you dont have any weed to match, kthxsby.

2. Just let em know straight that they got to chip in. It's the only way.

3. make them throw 5's. that was hard.

4. Yeah, this is a problem for most stoners.

I have this one friend, who me and another one of my buds called up to smoke a blunt with. He said he was going to throw down so it'd be chill. He also said he'd front a bag to the friend I was with. We pick up the dude and get a dutch. He's sitting in the back seat splitting the dutch and all ready to roll it. He asks us what we're throwing down and I hand him a few nuggs. He told me we needed more and then also said he didn't have any weed. He also didn't have the bag for my other friend either, which was dumb! I ended up just smoking them both up on 2 bowls. It fucking pisses me off when people do this though. I mean he just got in my car expecting to be smoked up on a blunt.:mad:

There are friends of mine that will have bud on them constantly at all times, and there are other friends who are unemployed and will always want to smoke my bud. When I go to chill with my broke ass friends, I'll usually bring like a gram or so with me out of my main stash, that way I wont be tempted to smoke everyone up.

5. i used to have a friend like that....

get rid of him

6. if they are your friends then just tell them as it is

7. well i sort of had a situation like that but it was the otherr way around. My friend wud buy like o's and stuff and i wud throw in the ocasionall 20 to help him. He wud always smoke me up but the difference was that i had the car so i drove him to all the deals and brought him like 20 min away placers to get it and stuff. i used to feel bad, but i thought he my best friend so i wud drive him and he wud smoke me up it a good deal.

8. thats understandable i mean it wasnt like u were just hassling him for a smoke up u were doing him a favor so he did it back

9. Lmao I wondered who else caught that.

10. "Blow your shit up" call you ALL THE TIME.

11. When they get in the car start playin "I Got 5 On It"
    I donno, you could be like "Im dry dude, my guy got busted - I was hoping you had some for a change."

12. "Blow some shit up", some real friends right there.

I've got a friend like this, who kind of mooches, and I haven't the heart to tell him to supply some. So, I eventually asked him to match a bowl, a phrase that really does wonders. It's a great idea, you both smoke two bowls, and everybody is sharing!

13. Say you dont have any, then all of you throw down money and buy some. that way you have a personal stash

14. That's why I always specifically use the word "match" if there's ever a doubt who's supplying

15. This one bitch down the street from me always pulls that shit...but she sucks on my knob from time to time...so yeah, give and take :bongin:

16. I feel you dude but u gotta remember' it's a love drug, sometimes ull have it, sometimes not, but u gotta share it. It beats smoking by urself. Just tell em to pitch in some money.

17. if they ask that be like you got any buds?if they are like no then be like well bro i got like not chron to smoke up 3 people i just got like a bowl.or do like i would and be straight up.u got bud?oh well if not then we can chill but im not gonna smoke u out lol.

18. I dunno I was always the guy trying to get people to smoke my drugs with me..

19. I had the same problem , Tell em str8 up , All you do is moochoff me . im not chilling unless we amtch or u aint gettin my bud

20. wtf I would never call someone and ask to blaze without having bud.