Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey you wanna chill, blaze some bowls?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankdude420, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I had this same shit happening to me for a while. I started grinding my stuff and told them to put some bud in first so mine didn't fall through. Then they didn't call me anymore. Gotta watch out for tag-a-longs man. For me smoking culture is all about generosity and karma ya know? When I smoke people up for a while, and there is no reciprocation of any sort, It's time to look at the person and try to figure out what they're getting from you and if you are getting anything from them. Tough to put into words I guess, but if it's pissing you off, cut them out. If you can tolerate it and they're cool to chill with, deal.

2. Bring some oregano next time. :smoking:

3. Caller: "Hey man you wanna chill?"

You: "Hell yeah man, what are you thinking?"

Caller: "Wanna Blaze?"

You: "Hell yeah! You got some?"

Caller: "Nah, man I was hoping you did..."

You: "As always I do but this shit ain't free!"

Caller: "Yeah, I don't have any bud or cash on me right now..."

You: "*Cough* *Cough* That sux dude, I just smoked my last... Sorry... You wanna pick up a case of beer and stop over?"

Caller: "Alright, yeah i could pick up some beer."

You: "Alright, well when your out getting beer stop by the ATM and grab $40, I might be able to find some if you find some cash..."

Then if he's say's sure then hell yeah, if he says I'll get beer but can't pull extra cash for bud then cool, if he says I think I might just stay home tonight then you know how much they value your friendship...

Feel me???

4. If I get smoked up, I always feel the need to throw down or get food for munchies.

5. My best bro is like this, But me and him are tight as fuck and when he catches a break and gets a dime or dub he is always down to smoke every bit with me,first person he will call.So I try to stay cool with him,but I have other friends who I just say fuck off if they aint got weed.:smoking:

6. i have the exact same problem. constantly from a kid who i aint gonna jus stop talking to coz we been friends since the beginning of elementary school.

7. Be like:

"You know this stuff costs money, right? I don't mind smokin you up every now and again when you're dry, but how would you feel if, every time you filled up your car with gas, I came by, borrowed your car, and burned off half the tank? And then kept callin you for a ride cause I didn't have any gas in my own car? Not just once in a while, but every time."

8. You gotta have boundaries in life man or people will walk all over you, even your friends. Most people don't respect other people that don't stick up for themselves. Next time they call, just straight up ask if they have weed, if the don't, tell them you don't have much left so youd rather not share or that they need to throw down some cash. Pretty simple and straight forward.

9. #29 sourApple408, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    i have a friend who is an extreme case of this.

"hey man wanna match? i gotta go after we done blazin though i cant hangout" <---everytime he calls me to match, and everytime i say no rofl.

i put him on the spot one time though with MY group of friends, we were at my apartment blazin and he calls me out of the blue like always and asks me the same question can we blaze but i gotta go after, so im like yea man come over. he gets here and im like alright man, we are gonna blaze, you can watch us if you want then you can leave.

ive smoked him out hella times in high school and shit. never got the favor returned.

10. dude just tell him straight up yo this stuff isnt free n isnt cheap so u think u can smoke me up once in ahwile or jjust simply tell him 2 give u some money ......... period

11. HAHA, I had a similar problem when i was sellin dankies. Bring some bud and toke it up yourself if they ask for a hit tell em moneys tight time to throw down. If there broke like i suspect they wont throw shit so blaze it infront of em preferbly 2 joints of dankies. The key hear is to present your pot in a manner a cigarette smoker would treat his lucky. That your broke cant afford another pack and its the last of the grass.

Its common in american culture that weed smoking be the center activity usually free ridin\ on that quest for that bag or that ***** who'll getcha high for free, dont be that *****

All in all if your bored you make the call to offer someone a tokedown or a match. Them callin you to burn one is downright disrespectful.

12. Does anyone ever sell bowls outright?

I have one friend who says he wants to "buy a snap" off me, but usually he ends up kicking it for a few hours, consuming munchies and a couple more snaps, but for no additional cash. Should I be charging him for every bowl I load?

It's gotten to the point that I kinda avoid hanging out with him.

13. I dont mind sparking people up...just as long as they return the favor...

and im sure theres been some days you have smoked with them for free...i mean they are your real friends...or youve at least been smoking with them for some time so im sure its all good...so whos counting...

when im smoking...whoever wants a hit...
    they can smoke with me...no more than 3 heads on tha j tho...
    plus...think of it this way...you and 2 friends smoke your j...one day...
    monday...you smoke off of ur 1st friend...tuesday you smoke off ur 2nd friend...
    so youve got high for 3 days off of your 1 sacrafice...

14. yeah i know what that's like, but some times i do it myself just because i'm broke and shit like that. but they know i'll hit them up when i got it. but if your getting fed up with it then just say you actually gonna have some this time cuz if not it's not worth it

15. I hate being a dick, however i cant deal with it anymore. Next time he calls im just gonna tell him that i cant afford to keep doing this, and i really cant. Its hard enough to get enough money saved up to buy the 70 dollar eighths of skunk.

16. Offer to match and don't let them give you a raincheck. Just be all "if you wanna bake, sure, but you gotta match me"

17. #37 wraughbit, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    If you're dumb enough to let some random fiend smoke all your weed with you, you deserve it.

Get some friends you actually have something in common with. There's other shit to do than smoking weed with people. I love picking friends up with a plan to go do something and then pulling out a joint when they get in the car(leading them on the phone like you don't have weed or just don't mention it). Find some real friends dudes.

18. word:hello:

19. i think he means they wil blow up his phone i he doesnt pick up, as in they will call over and ovr again, one right after another

20. Hahahaha +rep for giving me a real good laugh. All i could picture was someone calling another person and being like well he didnt pick up, lets go blow some of his shit up.