Hey you u.s. peeps

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Jan 9, 2004.

1. could you send me some of that pancake mix stuff and aunt gemimers syrup? i dont think mine'll last much longer, mmmmm american style pancakes im hungry

i wish it was popular over here! cant get that stuff to easy lol

2. Wow. That's a trip. Pancakes a rare oddity.

Where do you live anyway?

3. u.k.

but i hear you guys dont have idian food(the country)
    well as much as we do, my town has like for curry shops, i couldnt live without my bi-weekly korma lol

4. "Would you like a shmoke and a pancake? Flapjack and a cigarette? Shigar and a waffle? Crepe and a pipe? Bong and a blintz?"

hehe, it was the first thing that popped into my head when i read this thread ;p

and for anyone in the US or Canada who has an IHOP near them, they're having all you can eat pancakes until feb. 22.
    http://www.ihop.com/ for details.
    mmm...... buttermilk pancakes w/ all those yummy flavored syrups.

.//chris

5. lol, stop rubbing it in :p

but uk pancakes are not where near as nice.
    you got donut shop too, we got a few not to many tho. lol

6. and also, austin powers rules!

7. yeah, and don't forget dr krapp, they have got all the twinkies, and they're not gonna share them!!.....lol.........i'll get some soon enough........Peace out.........Sid

8. I don't agree with your junk food but I'll defend to the death your right to eat it. And I think you'd die if you actually got to a real ihop Dr. they have like 50 kinds of syrup and jam with these huuuuge pancakes....

*drool*

9. Ya know what i miss.....just cheddar flavoured cheesestrings....or mcflurrys (theyre twice the size of ours) with oreo in them....mmmmmmmm

I used to live in Alberta,Canada...

10. IHOP has the best pancakes, waffles, and all around breakfast...

I don't eat there too often (maybe 4 times a year) but when i do, I eat to damn much...

Sid, you can have all the twinkies my friend... I don't care to much for them!!!!

11. cheers mate.................Peace out.......Sid

12. Lol, I know how much you're craving them!! Mmmm......Twinkies......

Attached Files:

13. go on......please lasoo me Mr Twinkie.......lol..........once you get me closer, i'm gonna eat you......lol........and yes i can't beleive i'm still craving for a sweet that i've never had.........but i know will be damn good.........lol.............Peace out.........Sid

damn you indi........lol......i'll get you back yet.......

14. Sid if I get your address, I'm going to send you a big box of Twinkies..

All you havre to do is send me the addy by pm and I'll send them your way!!!!!

15. mmmmm pancakes. im down to my last to mixes now guys lol ;)

16. im sure you can order them right online as well....

if not.... i go to school by one of the factory that makes em..... we get em for like $1.50 u.s. a box at the factory...not soo bad fer a box, plus i don't think they're all that good, to sweet for me...:D

17. I dunno bout the rest of the US, but around here we have great indian food...curry is the tasty dust from behind gods very own ears...IHOP is a heart disease waiting to happen... and I know for a fact that you can get your syrup online...shipping out of the country, I dunno...and it may not be as fun without any pancakes

18. pancakes rock. specially with fruit and real maple syrup. mine comes right out of the tree.

my hint is almond powder. key in the production of world class froggy pancakes.

19. tomorrow morning i plan to wakeNbake, then head on over to IHOP for all you can eat pancakes... im gonna clean them out. i eat way too much when i smoke ;p

.//chris

20. Well I'm not one to leave a guy hangin (especially a pancakeless guy) so I'll find you a link to someplace online that sells pancake mix once I'm back from work.