Hey you guys!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by zonedcookie, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Hi, my names Jenan and I think it's a bit obvious why I joined this site, urm here's a bit about my self... I listen to all types of music, I enjoy playing video games once in a while, I'm atheist, I'm a guy x) and well yeah I love going out and having a good time yet nowadays it's hard to find people that smoke weed... gets boring to be the only one in your group that buys a score then everyone begs off you cause they never tried it and they want there first time... so frickin demanding and yeah I just wanna meet a few people that ain't fussed and are ok to blaze out... I come from west London and i spend a lot of time in Camden for a treat on some bang bang chicken (anyone who has been Camden will understand) and a spliff on the lock, and if i had to classify my self as something... it would probably be grunge... I love Nirvana, and no before your frustration blows over I listen to all there music and not just smells like teen spirit... anyway message me :3

2. What's wrong with offering people their first smoke, especially your friends. Who knows, they might enjoy it and you'll have people to pitch on a sesh.

Either way, welcome to the city.

3. nah it ain't that, i would be more than glad to offer their first time and shit but they say it as an excuse... (they do it often) but in there eyes it's free weed and they take advantage of that :/

4. My friends always shared their weed with me til I got a job and could buy my own. I really appreciated it. But if you're not good friends with these people, I understand.

5. That's my point :p im really only friends with one guy in the group out of like 30 people and i only go cause he goes... there all a bit to high maintenance and extremely demanding to a point which stresses me out

6. oh another thing... crank grinders... do they jam alot?

7. Ohh, I understand. That's a bummer.