Hey. Yo.

Discussion in 'General' started by MoonBeams, Mar 30, 2012.

1. I went hard tonight. Props to all the mother fuckers that got hella twisted tonight.

Just waiting on my fucking chicken nuggets to be done. :smoke:

2. Sorry its a thrusday. I got shit to do tommorow. Im not in the seventh grade.

3. [quote name='"Kim Bong Il"']Sorry its a thrusday. I got shit to do tommorow. Im not in the seventh grade.[/quote]

Yeah, you sound way too uptight to be in grade seven.

I just went tonight...decided i needed a break from the bullshit music they play at clubs so i went to a country bar. Turns out when you take music i hate and crank up the volume i still hate it. Girls were damn fine in cowboy hats though.

4. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']

Yeah, you sound way too uptight to be in grade seven.

I just went tonight...decided i needed a break from the bullshit music they play at clubs so i went to a country bar. Turns out when you take music i hate and crank up the volume i still hate it. Girls were damn fine in cowboy hats though.[/quote]

Prefer country over everything, and southern belles are where it's at

5. [quote name='"Kim Bong Il"']Sorry its a thrusday. I got shit to do tommorow. Im not in the seventh grade.[/quote]

Clearly you live a boring lifestyle.

6. Clearly, he just has shit to do?:confused:

7. i get buck nasty mondays,and trill hyphy crunk thursdays

8. [quote name='"aznno0odles"']

i get buck nasty mondays,and trill hyphy crunk thursdays[/quote]

I don't have designated names, I just get drunk on random days. Specifically on monday and friday :p

9. HELlll yeah I'm still fucked down right now

10. Never was much of a drinker. Never understood how people could drink during the weekdays though. Feeling like shit with things to do is the worst.

But people with other addictions and drug use manage to make themselves functional, also. So I guess I can understand it. I love waking up clear headed and refreshed, that's just my cup of tea though.

11. Yeah last parts sad but true, HELLO!!:wave:...But i do like the groggy wake ups and a cup of tea sounds awesome.:p

12. lol thursday? Its Friday where I'm at.

Didn't do much last night, went to rotterdam and had to wait 45 minutes for a train at 1:30 am in the morning and then walk the 15-30 min home stoned off my ass:p.

13. Sometimes I wish I could get drunk.crunk. my tummy hurts from alcohol hurts :'(

14. I too wish blunted, I too wish.
    I cant drink anymore either it hurts hurts my insides. Im 20 fucking 3 what have I done?!

• Like Like x 1

15. Meh, I don't know how a hangover isn't a stronger form of negative reinforcement...Or negative punishment...Fuck if I remember that psychology mumbo jumbo :p Cuz who the hell likes a groggy wakeup, apparently chrismittty (hello! :):):))

Thank god for weed for those rare mornings I was drinking the night before :p and Surprisingly, a cup of tea is not my cup of tea. I am a coffee/energy drink kinda guy.

16. My ribcage hurts from last night, my glasses have a huge scratch in them, and I'm almost out of buddha. And I'm on my way to a sesh today too. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes you feel terrible the next morning. This is one of those mornings, you know? All my clothes smell like weed and Old Spice and I can taste vodka.

17. I slept hard as fuck last night. That count? Bet i feel better than you drunk fools :p