hey yalll easy question prob in the wrong spot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by purpgod, Jan 20, 2009.

1. so i ahve been looking for a place to order seed to us and i saw this morning that grasscity sells seeds do they diliver to usa or not. no one talks aboutit or an thig so what do you yall think about that i want high yield and another for potencie. any suggestions :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

2. High there, just have a search around the seedbank section. I don't think GC ship to the US, attitude seedbank seems to be the one most people use.

Good luck

3. Yep, attitude all the way.
    I put an order in for seeds last night. I had the greedy head on, instead of ordering 30 seeds at once (which were expensive), i broke the order into 3 orders. This way i only pay the extra 2 postage costs for the extra freebies (Plus the 420 coupon for a 15% off).
    Well anyway, my misses got a phone call this morning (as it was her credit card and details LOL). She put Attitude on the phone to me. He asked if i had made a mistake with my order last night, as i order the same seeds 3 times, i told him the truth, that i order the 3 separate orders to get extra freebies, he said that was fine, he only thought i had made a mistake, and if i still needed to go through with the order.
    Now, was that good customer care or what?

4. well i think you sold me to atttude so i will go with them yet i need a large yeild every seems to say big bud or chronic i dont think they have chronic and a lot of people say big bud is big yet you lose the potence any body have any experince with it up for any thing. then i need to decide i want a ok yeild with super potent high any help is thank thanks again and happy gowin:hello:

5. And dont forget Dr. Chronic. Always had good luck with them!!!

6. Hi purpgod,

Check my sig links for something to compare with. They ship to the US daily. You can use a credit card for discreet speed, or safely pay cash if you're nervous at all.

Tressie :wave: