Hey y'all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ganjaxgroupie, Jul 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hi!
    I'm Amanda, I'm 22, living in California. Currently working as a budtender, and loving it.

I've been smoking socially for about 3 years, and have been a daily user for about a year.

Joined Grasscity cause it looked groovy, and the last forum I was on just had super crappy mods.

Excited to start exploring!

• Like Like x 2

2. Welcome to GC :wave::gc_rocks: what's it like being a budtender??

I'm from the UK where weeds illegal atm it sucks lol, police are chill about it though they only go after big dealers/growers

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi Amanda, welcome to GC! You found the right forum! :gc_rocks:

I'm "Granny", one of the local know-it-alls! I would love to help you to learn more about cannabis! I've been using cannabis for over 50 years, and love it so much that I volunteer at a dispensary! (It PREVENTS my migraines from a childhood head trauma, and the high isn't bad either! :GettingStoned: )

Being a total science nerd, I began seriously learning about this nice little plant that stops my migraines, about 10 years ago.

I started to collect interesting medical studies and news articles about cannabis, the cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system - and I share my collection. There is a LOT more to cannabis than just getting high! :smoking:

You can get a preview of most of my "Granny Storm Crow's List" here- Granny's in the news!
    Please feel free to share my List with your clients! They can either come here and copy the links, or they can send me an email at stormcrow(a in a circle)greenpassion.org . (Don't forget to change the (a in a circle) to an @ )

That will get them, or you, on my mailing list to get free updates of my List twice a year (February & August). My List is always free, and I never send out spam or sell names- I just educate about cannabis!

And now to some important info for you to pass along to everyone. We need Omega 3 to properly make the CB1 receptors that get us high! Read my post (#9) in this thread! Haven't been getting high Among other things, it explains why some people get great healing (or highs) from cannabis, and others get very little! (There are several other factors, but Omega 3 deficiency is wide-spread.)

On a practical note. Many of the dispensaries are about to take a financial hit because of the changing laws in California. The one I go to is talking about the possibility of lay-offs in the near future. I would strongly suggest that you have some money and some cannabis stashed "in case of a rainy day"!

OK, I've likely overloaded you- sorry about that! :rolleyes: (Got a bargain on kief! lol) But as a person working in the cannabis business, you are in a position to help a lot of people, so educating you is important!

Have fun at GC! And watch out for the boys around here- a lot of them would LOVE to have a "stoner girlfriend who happens to work in a dispensary"! They should be "sweet-talking" you soon!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hello Amanda, and welcome to GrassCity!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Thank you! It's pretty groovy! We do get a small discount, and samples and stuff sometimes. But overall it's super fun and the environment is awesome!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Wow, thank you so much!!! I'll definitely check out that list!!

I've definitely had some experience with those guys that want a stoner girlfriend, especially working at a dispensary lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Welcome to gc, btw you are seriously beautiful. I'm Anni, the local know it all lesbian. I live in Cali too So Cal here and I'm dealing with some bumps in the road currently. However welcome, hope we will be buddies.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Aw omg thank you Anni!! Bisexual babe over here haha

If you ever wanna talk, feel free to message me!! (Might be a bit more active on my twitter rn which is @stoneyaliien but I'll still be on here)

Me too! <3

10. Hi Amanda, welcome to the City! Sounds like you have a pretty sweet job. Have you thought about growing any plants of your own? If you are growing now, what do you have going? Anyways, hope to see you posting around some more.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hey, welcome to the city. I was born and, raised in the state of Texas. I now live in Washington State. :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 2
  12. #12 Dizzy, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    Hey Amanda welcome to the city im Tonika. It's great that you joined much respect!

That would be my dream job lol sucks it's still illegal where I'm at!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks! I have thought about it, but I don't really have the time right now.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you!!

I've always wanted to visit Washington, it looks beautiful!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Thank you!!

That sucks ):

16. Yes it is. Everything is so green here it's almost looks fake. Here's a pic I took on a trail.

20180527_125206.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. That's stunning!!;wub:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Welcome to GC, it's pretty great here because you can get away with anything.

I even had a shit on the floor and someone cleaned it up.

Have fun, there's a lot to learn here too.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. #19 Treymills330, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Yoo! Tre here from Ohio ! where weed used to be extremely illegal but has been made legal medically and is taking steps toward recreational. I'm 21(6/1st) and I've been smoking socially for 5 years and daily for 3. Aaaaaand I love her so much :love-mj2:. I wish more ppl introduced themselves in the manner you did but hey. Anyways, YOU BETTER make sure you take an extra puff for me every time you smoke, and love the hell out of your job for it is my dream over my current (I'm a mailman, ironic right? Lol oh well ) but cheers! Welcome pimp. P.s. I'm jealous of and hate everyone from Cali haha. Not really but I ammmmmmmmmm jelly

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. hahaha thank you!