Hey whats your fav kind of pizza

Discussion in 'General' started by Marvelous, Mar 17, 2007.

1. i gotta go to work soon and i want some new ideas, i'm tired of the regular stuff

2. Supreme with Anchovies.

:D

3. peperoni, bacon, and ham mmmm soo fuckin good :)

4. magical mushrooms lol

sausage and onion...sounds nasty but delicious!

anything papa johns!

5. if i understand this right you work at a pizza place, if so what i used to do was take a chicken wing pan which is a deep dish pan and place doagh in there and put all your fav stuff and then cheese inside and then put more dough on top sealing it off and put sauce on top with more cheese and send it though the oven your gonna have to put back in cause it will take some time to cook and that is why you want the sauce on top with more cheese so it does not burn..

so bomby

6. That sounded so beautiful lol

7. im gonna do that the next time i work, the great thing is i usually work at 430, so i smoke at 420 and make whatever i want

8. I normally just eat plain cheese, bit turkey bacon on pizza is pretty good and has less fat :p

9. I guess you work at a pizza place. At the pizza place I work at, every single person smokes weed. Every day before work we get high. It's so cool, like, my manager loads a bowl and passes it around. We make all kinds of stoner pizzas. We bought some chocolate and caramel sauce. Took some dough, spread that all around, then I put on some pineapples and olives. It's kind of an overload of sweets, but still so good.

Also, try taking a candy bar, breaking a little piece off, wrapping it in dough, and bake it. Dip it in some marinara sauce and it's pretty tasty.

Or yea, make a chicago style pizza. Like a lasagna but with pizza dough instead of noodles.

10. that's awesome my fax. It's like those group bonding meetings they have everyday in McDonalds but with weed.

My favorite kind of pizza is the regular kind (cheese, tomato sauce and dough).

11. Ham pizza!!!! MMMM Ham and pineapple is pretty good too. I don't really like pepperoni

12. Extra cheese and bacon is killer, Maybe add peporoni to it.

If not, Ham and pineapple is good.

Or jus extra cheese and no other toppings.

13. Egg, Bacon and Beans.

14. Chicken or Barbecue Chicken

15. hawian pizza, with bbq chicken and spicy sausage with extra cheese..... oh my god.... id kill for that.....

16. Man when I used to work at Papa John's I used to make this bomb ass Calzone. I would take a large dough spread it out then I would put this garlic sauce we had that we put on garlic breadsticks which was bomb also and spread it all over the dough then I would load one side with pepperoni, sausage, jalapenos, ham fold it over then pop it in the oven. I would cut it in strips and dip that shit in ranch, barbeque, buffalo sauce, pizza sauce or whatever i felt like. When you took a bite garlic sauce would ooze out I swear to god this was like the best stoner snack ever

17. Theres a place in Providence, RI called Pizza Pier. They have a pie thats Cajun BBQ chicken on 7 grain crust...so goood. The kind of pizza that when you wake up the next day you've got the stalagtites hanging from the roof of your mouth. You know your melting skin but you cant stop eating...:D

18. :smoking::smoking::smoking:PEPPERONI, MUSHROOM, AND SAUSAGE W/ XTRA PIZZA SAUCE :smoking::smoking::smoking:

19. no cheese extra sauce nd chicken, oregano(wink wink)
    lol that shit is bomb
    is it just me r do you guys find next day cold pizza delicious also??
    i love cold pizza

20. I'll eat pretty much ANY kind of conventional pizza. I love trying new stuff.

If the choice is up to me, I like plain ol' cheese.

If you're looking for something REALLY tasty try this:

thick crust with garlic, goats cheese, sun dried tomatoes and chicken breast.