Hey whats up guys

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Reefer Heals, Sep 1, 2012.

1. I just got all my growing supplies set up again. Bought a new 600 watt GPS/MH and I'm I know pretty much everything but before I buy my clones I wanted to know how long I should veg and how long I should flower.. honestly I just want good yield. I have foxfarm soil with nutrients but if I grew 2 clones 6 week veg and 8 week flower how much should I be able to harvest? By the way the strains are (1 cotton candy kushh ) and the other is ( og18) but how much could I yield with these specs ? Cheers :smoke:

2. Guess it all depends on how much light your GPS puts out.
    Usually they are meant for navigation not cultivation.

3. Starting from clone, veg 8 weeks and I can't really tell you how long the cotton candy will flower, but I did just finish up OG#18 from Reserva Privada.

DANK :hello: Good choice there man, strongest smelling plant in my garden, even next to my Kosher Kush. I let her flower 9 weeks and yielded 2.5 ounces off of a 3 ft. tall plant (She grows extremely short btw, EXTREMELY, awesome strain for scrog). Very pungent pine smell, with a little bit of rotten. Potency is a solid 8/10, kind of a munchy strain, not necessarily couch lock, but meh...lol

Quick question...do you have enough $$$ that we could get you in some different soil. Maybe another $100 if that?