hey whats up got a question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by charlie067, Apr 5, 2003.

1. hey guys im exatly 3 weeks into flowering and every branch on my plants have clusters off white hairs and everywhere the tops r all white and im seeing very little clumps off green under neith the hairs is this the bud?when will i start to see some noticable buds?oh i cant wait i need to know when i should see them i just want to see my wonderful creation
    oh ya the plants r both a lil over 2 feet wide and one is 3 foot 9inch tall and the other is 3 foot 2inch's tall
    thank you
    charlie067

2. what lighting are they under.....and what strain is it??.....Peace out.......Sid

3. hey its2 plants under a 400watt hps 3weeks and 1 day into flowering im not sure of the strains but i know for sure there not the same they boh look dif like one is tall and bushy and has thick white hairs while the other is short and realy bushy with thin white hairs and lots of green underneith the hairs there both difrent
    so anyone have any idea when i will start to notice something nice lookin?

4. at 3 weeks into it, you should be seeing the buds sarting to form at the ends of the branches....and when it hits approx 8-9 weeks it should on average be ready, unless it's a fast flowering strain like top 44 which flowers in 44 days.....or some late strains can take up to like 15 weeks.......Peace out......Sid